Author Topic: The Golden Globes  (Read 29475 times)

Yada

Re: The Golden Globes
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2012, 05:59:24 pm »

I am honestly sorry, ThatGuy.  I was having a bad day but that's no excuse.  It IS wrong to lash out, call someone fat, etc.  You are correct about hiding behind a keyboard.  I honestly feel like shit because you are good, decent guy.  I'm a bitter, angry a-hole.  Dick move on my part.  I'm going to take some time off from this board.  I'm sure Joel Madden and Nicole Ritchie are great people, great parents and great friends.  Life isn't pro wrestling.  I honestly don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.  I'll miss walkie the most.

Brian

see you next week.

ggw

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2012, 06:28:58 pm »
I have James Ford's real name, address, and phone number if anyone needs it. Could get his work number pretty easily too, if you wanted to hassle him at the office.

James Ford

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2012, 06:49:01 pm »
What's most creepy is that someone who I met once or a twice at a forum gathering would have my name, address, and phone number readily available to share when I never gave it to him.

I have James Ford's real name, address, and phone number if anyone needs it. Could get his work number pretty easily too, if you wanted to hassle him at the office.

zaptmama

• formerly Celeste
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2012, 06:49:50 pm »
Dear Josh,

Would you mind creating a comprehensive list of all your friends so we can be sure not to insult any of them?

Also, can you ask your female friends--like Nicole Ritchie--to please not spread misinformation about breastfeeding "killing whatever boobs she had" and thereby possibly infecting the feeble brains of her little fans to think that they shouldn't breastfeed? Priorities, please!

Many thanks,
Zaptmama
Zaplink.net

zaptmama

• formerly Celeste
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2012, 06:52:17 pm »

This reminds me of that cartoon where the little dog is scurrying next to the big bulldog, going, "woof woof, yeah boss! yeah boss!" pant, pant, pant...sycophant much?

Zaptmama
Zaplink.net

wml7

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2012, 07:43:15 pm »
I thought James Ford's real name was like Charles Testicles and that he loves Matlock and Murder She Wrote  ;D

wml7

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2012, 07:44:43 pm »
joshy you said you know who James Ford is, how about me?  ;D

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2012, 11:24:27 pm »
Dear Josh,

Would you mind creating a comprehensive list of all your friends so we can be sure not to insult any of them?

Also, can you ask your female friends--like Nicole Ritchie--to please not spread misinformation about breastfeeding "killing whatever boobs she had" and thereby possibly infecting the feeble brains of her little fans to think that they shouldn't breastfeed? Priorities, please!

Many thanks,
Zaptmama
Zaplink.net

yes, i would mind.  how about you just don't insult anybody? 

no, i won't do that.

many welcomes,
josh

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2012, 11:25:22 pm »
joshy you said you know who James Ford is, how about me?  ;D

i'm not tipping my cards on everybody.  let's just say that i know who a lot of the regular posters here are.

ggw

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2012, 12:09:43 am »
What's most creepy is that someone who I met once or a twice at a forum gathering would have my name, address, and phone number readily available to share when I never gave it to him.

I need only a small lock of your hair to complete the shrine I've constructed.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2012, 12:17:26 am »
I used to work with Joel's sister. Also, he once washed my hair. True stories.
😐 🎶

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2012, 12:35:21 am »
I used to work with Joel's sister. Also, he once washed my hair. True stories.

I drove through Waldorf last weekend. 
_\|/_

K8teebug

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2012, 11:01:52 am »
I climbed the water tank in Waldorf for work.  true.

James Ford

« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2012, 11:08:18 am »
I bought a car in Waldorf.

If you'd like the make, model, year, color, mileage, license plate number, and list of cd's currently in the car, pm ggw.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2012, 11:12:13 am »
i like waldorf salad.  god that stuff is good.