Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1180218 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #2325 on: November 15, 2013, 03:31:39 pm »
seem only a matter until the drug addict climbs back onstage, makes a fool of himself and deaner, deaner punches him out right then and there, and says fuck this here mockery that ween has become.  give it up dudesters . . . the magic is over.  gwar over, and thats fucking over.

Wait GWAR is a mockery?

James Ford

« Reply #2326 on: November 15, 2013, 03:44:14 pm »
Yeah, I'm a little jealous because it means less hate toward me.

I still do not understand all the hate towards atomic. 

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #2327 on: November 15, 2013, 04:01:17 pm »
I think the 930 Door Staph should have their own Twitter feed.  Wonder how that Skrillex show was from their point of view ;)
T.Rex

atomic

« Reply #2328 on: November 15, 2013, 04:05:36 pm »
I think the 930 Door Staph should have their own Twitter feed.  Wonder how that Skrillex show was from their point of view ;)

Do people still use Twitter?

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2329 on: November 15, 2013, 04:12:22 pm »

I concur with this sentiment. Twitter is dead. 930 Door Staph should snapchat pictures of their penises to everyone on FWB.
LVMH

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2330 on: November 15, 2013, 04:12:43 pm »

I concur with this sentiment. Twitter is dead. 930 Door Staph should snapchat pictures of their penises.
Oh, fuck, I forgot to log into the Walkonby account!
LVMH

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #2331 on: November 15, 2013, 04:20:51 pm »
Is Twitter dead asked by two users on a BBS.
T.Rex

atomic

« Reply #2332 on: November 15, 2013, 04:28:32 pm »
Is Twitter dead asked by two users on a BBS.

BBS is like  vinyl it's coming back.

atomic

« Reply #2333 on: November 15, 2013, 04:30:22 pm »
Does anyone else get the urge to troll Facebook.  I want to tell people to stop posting stupid cartoons.  No one cares that you got cut off in traffic.  We know the sporting event happened you dont' need to tell us your stupid opinion about the result.  And your boyfriend is ugly. 

James Ford

« Reply #2334 on: November 15, 2013, 04:47:07 pm »
In case you haven't figured it out, this board is my facebook.

I let all my old girlfriends keep up with me via my wife's facebook page. And just keep up with current friends via email.

People post too many pictures of their kids on facebook.

And from what I can tell, my wife posts way too many pictures of me drinking beer.

Does anyone else get the urge to troll Facebook.  I want to tell people to stop posting stupid cartoons.  No one cares that you got cut off in traffic.  We know the sporting event happened you dont' need to tell us your stupid opinion about the result.  And your boyfriend is ugly. 

atomic

« Reply #2335 on: November 15, 2013, 04:56:00 pm »

I let all my old girlfriends keep up with me via my wife's facebook page. And just keep up with current friends via email.

And from what I can tell, my wife posts way too many pictures of me drinking beer.

Your old girlfriends are friends with  your wife?

hutch

« Reply #2336 on: November 15, 2013, 04:58:07 pm »

a fuckin men

+1000

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #2337 on: November 15, 2013, 05:05:01 pm »

James Ford

« Reply #2338 on: November 15, 2013, 05:16:54 pm »
Most people who are "facebook friends" aren't really your friends, are they?

It's more like a collection of people you don't give a shit about enough to reach out and communicate with on an individual level. So you "friend" them and disseminate your information wholesale to them.

atomic

« Reply #2339 on: November 15, 2013, 06:17:04 pm »
Most people who are "facebook friends" aren't really your friends, are they?

It's more like a collection of people you don't give a shit about enough to reach out and communicate with on an individual level. So you "friend" them and disseminate your information wholesale to them.

Why would your wife and ex-girlfriends want to  disseminate  information to each other.