Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1179951 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1501 on: May 21, 2013, 08:31:20 am »
It's a good thing she usesinstagram and not snapchat..  and as a side note I do believe a winner has.been found in the JA' s NMH contest...
T.Rex

atomicfront

« Reply #1502 on: May 21, 2013, 09:21:34 am »

azaghal1981

« Reply #1503 on: May 21, 2013, 09:26:04 am »
Hey I like her music on record and think I agree with her politically over all but that is the rambling of someone who is batshit.

In other news, austerity kills.

That is my attempt at baiting RatBastard. But yeah anyone who promotes austerity is a promoter of unnecessary death.
احمد

atomicfront

« Reply #1504 on: May 21, 2013, 09:33:59 am »
Hey I like her music on record and think I agree with her politically over all but that is the rambling of someone who is batshit.

In other news, austerity kills.

That is my attempt at baiting RatBastard. But yeah anyone who promotes austerity is a promoter of unnecessary death.

What is batshit about it.  We do have mercenary armies.  More "contractors" have been killed in Afghanistan than US soldier.  We do need a third party.  Actually I think it makes a lot of sense.

azaghal1981

« Reply #1505 on: May 21, 2013, 09:39:10 am »
See? You said all that and it didn't get all rambly and nonsensical. Her on the other hand? No.

احمد

killsaly

« Reply #1506 on: May 22, 2013, 10:58:27 am »
For some reason i had a Facebook friend request yesterday from Mark Pirro (former bassist in Tripping Daisy and current bassist in the Polyphonic Spree).  I accepted.
(plus he is the inventor of the Copperphone)

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1507 on: May 22, 2013, 05:38:31 pm »
"The law is the law"
"Illegal means illegal"

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hang on while I try to figure out your system of logic.
😐 🎶

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #1508 on: May 23, 2013, 04:43:02 pm »
Came across this photo today and it blew my mind.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1509 on: May 24, 2013, 02:39:09 pm »
you know, maybe im stupid and this will sound dumb, but it makes sense to me.

after the scandals that rocked the catholic church with lone priests doind horrible things and the religion as a whole doing nothing about it . . . the catholic church came close to be a mockery and falling into ruin.  and then they cleaned it up.  the rest of the church got off their asses and did something about it because they did not want their faith and their religion ruined by these individual acts.

why cant islam/muslim religion do the same thing?  why cant they clean up their problems.  dont they know how it effects the rest of the image of their religion.  dont they know that people hate muslims because of the actions of a few.  dont they know that they risk people or whole countries banning their religion.  dont they know of the backlash.  dont they remember when a religious group was singled out for a countrys problems.  is that what they want.  to be witch hunted.  to be hated as a group.  is fixing a problem that fucking hard.

or does this make me racist . . . because i dare ask the question.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 02:41:26 pm by walkonby »

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #1510 on: May 24, 2013, 02:53:31 pm »
I'm not at all convinced the church is anywhere close to redemption.

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #1511 on: May 24, 2013, 03:00:41 pm »
Ears were ringing pretty good after the Coliseum show last night - and I wore earplugs.  My condolences to those who didn't.

Additional condolences to those who left after Red Hare and missed Coliseum.  Best band of the night, by far.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1512 on: May 24, 2013, 04:47:52 pm »
azaghal will like this one... for historical reasons ;D

The National, On Shrooms
http://www.mtvhive.com/2013/05/23/the-national-sorrow/
<sig>

azaghal1981

« Reply #1513 on: May 24, 2013, 06:17:44 pm »
He told me about doing that!
احمد

azaghal1981

« Reply #1514 on: May 24, 2013, 07:34:10 pm »
Walkies, Not sure you are asking the right questions. Read. Yeah I know I always am quick to post a Greenwald op-ed but he is pretty much always spot on in his observations.

Oh and the Catholic church is still 100 trillion kinds of fucked. And American Evangelical Christians are still funding politicians in Uganda that are calling for gay people to be executed for being gay. And there was that Neo-Nazi American (not sure if he had any religious ties?) who shot up that temple in Wisconsin. And that other Neo-Nazi dude in Norway who shot up all those kids a few years back. And that right wing Christian who killed George Tiller. And the Buddhist extremists in Burma who are slaughtering entire villages of people as I type this. And then there are all of the atrocities that the Israeli military regularly commits with the use of our tax dollars. And then there are the drone bombings that we have been conducting over countries we are supposedly not at war with. And the bombings that we have conducted over the countries that we have been at war with. You get the idea.

So yeah. Long story short, it is not just Muslims.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 07:52:31 pm by azaghal1981 »
احمد