> GENERAL DISCUSSION

LNS boys move to hipster girls?

(1/3) > >>

miss pretentious:
eep.
 julian - is this you?

a la wonkette.

choice cuts include:
 "I know this topic was brought up and discussed at length a month or so ago, but after getting out of Georgetown and hitting the Black Cat for a show last night, I have determined the ultimate talent level on hipster girls is just higher than the average LNS girl. Perhaps they do not dress as well or have the breeding or education, but so many of these girls were just straight up better looking than just about any female you would run into out in Georgetown or SP. Sorry ladies. Anyone have advice/experience on dating these characters? Should I just get ultra-slim jeans and talk about music and how much I hate my job? I want some......."

and

"Yes, I love the lithe, vegan bodies and then are just some absolutely stunning ones in the face. Also have a slight fetish for arm tats on them (gross i know, would NEVER marry one for the record)."

and

"'Advice'" is correct about where they hang out. As has been said many times before on the forum, if you want to attract a hipster you can't act as though you're too excited about your "life situation." With hipsters, alluding to a rough childhood and an absentee father are to trust fund references with the Smith Point crowd."

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by miss pretentious:
 julian - is this you?

--- End quote ---
My only comment is that I have no comment.

sweetcell:
from the comments section:
--- Quote ---I should be posting some feminist outrage, but frankly I am just appalled by the fact that anyone finds hipsters attractive.
--- End quote ---
uh... LOL?

kosmo vinyl:
is just me or is being a bunch of bickering indie music snobs better than a bunch of pretentious snotty vile prats.

and oh yeah ain't the results of years of inbreeding grand...

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by kosmo:
  is just me or is being a bunch of bickering indie music snobs better than a bunch of pretentious snotty vile prats.

--- End quote ---
It's just you, man. Don't hate, just let us be. Let us live our lives the way we choose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version