Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1693110 times)

hutch

Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #5925 on: March 16, 2021, 10:31:21 pm »
This is the only thing I will write about this:

If you apologize it will just get worse...

It’s one thing if she is being verbally abusive or - to be kind- let’s say unpleasant

It’s another thing if you then apologize

You are validating her behavior

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #5926 on: March 16, 2021, 10:38:38 pm »
Yeah, guys I’ve addressed this before and I’m probably the person on here married the shortest period of time so feel free to ignore: this is not healthy. Get some moderator middle person in this.
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #5927 on: March 16, 2021, 10:52:39 pm »
This is the only thing I will write about this:

If you apologize it will just get worse...

It’s one thing if she is being verbally abusive or - to be kind- let’s say unpleasant

It’s another thing if you then apologize

You are validating her behavior

She is convinced that she is the one who has been "disrespected. Grown adults don't leave messes like that for other adults to clean up."

After apologizing, I tried to explain that i didn't know that i had left the mess and she insisted that i need to slow down so that i know when i make messes.

I also suggested the perhaps a more constructive course would have been to leave the mess until i got home from the store, show it to me, and kindly but firmly ask me to be more careful and to clean it up.

My "lecturing" was not appreciated.

Space Freely

« Reply #5928 on: March 16, 2021, 10:54:36 pm »
Yeah, guys I’ve addressed this before and I’m probably the person on here married the shortest period of time so feel free to ignore: this is not healthy. Get some moderator middle person in this.

I would be fine with this. She has gone through two therapists on her own, both of  whom she dropped, in fairly short order, because "they didn't get me."

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #5929 on: March 16, 2021, 11:01:01 pm »

I would be fine with this. She has gone through two therapists on her own, both of  whom she dropped, in fairly short order, because "they didn't get me."
I mean — and again, married for like three years and zero kids — you need to really thing if this is healthy for you and your kid. And maybe this is the path of least resistance and you just need to post on here as an outlet and that’s cool,
man. But you gotta think about if you’re done with this and your child is damaged by this and team Julian supports you on that either way but isn’t qualified to comment.
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #5930 on: March 16, 2021, 11:03:21 pm »
Her suicidal friend just sent her a picture of her "fucked up labia" to get some kind of "No, your labia looks fine" response and she responded with a "see labias come in all shapes and sizes" picture reply...so maybe that drama will get her mind off this drama.

There's always hope.

Space Freely

« Reply #5931 on: March 16, 2021, 11:11:40 pm »

I mean — and again, married for like three years and zero kids — you need to really thing if this is healthy for you and your kid. And maybe this is the path of least resistance and you just need to post on here as an outlet and that’s cool,
man. But you gotta think about if you’re done with this and your child is damaged by this and team Julian supports you on that either way but isn’t qualified to comment.

I appreciate you guys and the rest of the 9:30 internet putting up with my blathering. I used to have these kinds of talks with my best friend who died a few years ago, we both had marital issues we often talked each other through....don't really have that kind of in-person friend right now. It's also hard to find confidants when you share friends as a couple. Seems like a professional is the way to go, rather than burdening friends, acquaintances, or strangers.

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard the line "I've been telling you for years you need to change" applied to so many things about who i am.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 11:13:58 pm by Space Freely »

WALKonBack

« Reply #5932 on: March 16, 2021, 11:42:39 pm »
I read, all of this.

God . . . I'm glad that I fuck men

Space Freely

« Reply #5933 on: March 17, 2021, 08:13:36 am »
I read, all of this.

How is a relationship between two men any different than one between a man and a woman?

hutch

« Reply #5934 on: March 17, 2021, 08:18:48 am »
See I knew we needed a forum advice columnist

Yada

« Reply #5935 on: March 17, 2021, 09:21:58 am »
I read, all of this.

How is a relationship between two men any different than one between a man and a woman?

My guess is Walky's partner keeps his genitalia and anus sleek and clean.

Space Freely

« Reply #5936 on: March 17, 2021, 09:26:30 am »
I read, all of this.

Your partner doesn't?

WALKonBack

« Reply #5937 on: March 17, 2021, 10:20:30 am »
I have been in long term relationships with men and women.  The difference, is mind blowing and staggeringly different.

Sorry straight people, but homosexual relationships blow yours out of the water.  We relate better, we get along better, we have better sex, we fight less, we have a like minded cause toward oppression and hatred from others that builds our bonds of togetherness stronger.

That's why straight people hate gay people and can't stand gay relationships . . . We do it better!

Gurrrrl.

Yada

« Reply #5938 on: March 17, 2021, 10:22:01 am »
I read, all of this.

Your partner doesn't?

I haven't seen an unkempt rowdy bush since the 90's.

Space Freely

« Reply #5939 on: March 17, 2021, 10:31:33 am »
I read, all of this.

Your partner doesn't?

I haven't seen an unkempt rowdy bush since the 90's.

If your partner has a bush and you're getting hair in your teeth, you're not licking in the right place. Plus, shaving your bush doesn't make you more "clean", taking a shower does.