Author Topic: This week rollcall  (Read 2692380 times)

hutch

Re: This week rollcall
« Reply #7170 on: January 12, 2015, 02:43:00 pm »
shall I assume if there isn't an opener listed on the ram's head Annapolis website, there isn't one?

furthermore, is the food palatable there or Birchmere quality?

Thank you in advance for your knowledge.

ok here's the deal: don't eat the food while aaron plays..get there earlier and eat the restaurant or by the bar depending on your mood.. i think the food is real good but its the beer specials that are great...

if you eat while aaron is playing its just nacho type fare but they have a nice full scale restaurant..

Yada

« Reply #7171 on: January 12, 2015, 02:49:14 pm »
shall I assume if there isn't an opener listed on the ram's head Annapolis website, there isn't one?

ok here's the deal: don't eat the food while aaron plays..get there earlier and eat the restaurant or by the bar depending on your mood.. i think the food is real good but its the beer specials that are great...

if you eat while aaron is playing its just nacho type fare but they have a nice full scale restaurant..

Maybe I'll enjoy a sausage.

« Reply #7172 on: January 12, 2015, 03:04:40 pm »
I think a pork roll egg and cheese would be more appropriate
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #7173 on: January 12, 2015, 03:07:51 pm »
I GO TO BIRCHMERE FOR THE FOOD.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #7174 on: January 12, 2015, 03:16:38 pm »

Maybe I'll enjoy a sausage.

because there's no Ben's nearby for after the show?

come on man..its a new year...

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #7175 on: January 12, 2015, 03:52:51 pm »
Actually excited for an "EDM" show.

Gonna head to the Club on Friday night and catch Mr. Carmack, Djemba Djmeba, Great Dane, and Penthouse Penthouse. Lots of awesome producers on this bill. Interested to see how they get along with DJing.
‼‼?‼‼

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #7176 on: January 12, 2015, 03:57:59 pm »
Lots of awesome producers on this bill. Interested to see how they get along with DJing.
Easy; they press play on their laptops and stare at their screens.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #7177 on: January 12, 2015, 04:02:25 pm »
and molly.  bumps of molly off the spacebar.

emmanuel

« Reply #7178 on: January 12, 2015, 04:44:52 pm »
Probably one show:

Wed Vaselines (DC)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #7179 on: January 13, 2015, 11:01:52 am »
Lots of awesome producers on this bill. Interested to see how they get along with DJing.
Easy; they press play on their laptops and stare at their screens.
WHAT IF THEYRE USING ONLY USB STICKS

THEN WHAT DO THEY STARE AT  ??? :-\ :'(
‼‼?‼‼

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #7180 on: January 13, 2015, 11:34:12 am »
I have an associate who refers to himself as a professional DJ basically because he DJs the occasional "skating party" or "wedding" and he's really over the top with it. All these FB posts about DJing and DJ "culture" and even has his name set to display as "DJ ______" but the guy fucking DJs off an iPod. He doesn't even own tables. And there's nothing wrong with that but you'd think if "DJing" has been your thing for like, 8 years, you'd buy some actual equipment and attempt to learn something more about it other than making playlists.
LVMH

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #7181 on: January 13, 2015, 12:22:32 pm »
I think there's 2 different kinds of "DJ's"... One is a Turntablist [scratching and scratch routines, beat juggling, etc.] and the other is a Selecter [mixing songs together very well, in key, and creating off the cuff mixes and mash ups]. I think the word "DJ" is thrown around TOO much today. I consider myself a selector, because I can't really scratch all that well. I still use turntables and what not. There's a million controllers now because actually buying DJ equipment is HELLA expensive. Just about everywhere I play already has equipment, so I think I'm lucky. I started on turntables and transitioned to CDJs. I've seen dozens of people who SUCK at DJing and it's a real shame. Not that DJing had a great name, but it sucks when someone brings up me being a DJ, when they know nothing about it, and just think I hit play and Dubstep happens lol. Comes with the territory though.

Thanks, EDM.
‼‼?‼‼

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #7182 on: January 13, 2015, 01:16:50 pm »

I wish I had a Traktor...

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #7183 on: January 13, 2015, 01:18:42 pm »
FUKIT

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #7184 on: January 13, 2015, 02:14:05 pm »

I wish I had a Traktor...
I hate just about every jog wheel on any of these controllers. They are so sensitive.
‼‼?‼‼