Author Topic: Treasure Island Music Festival ! San Francisco  (Read 986 times)

Vas Deferens

Treasure Island Music Festival ! San Francisco
« on: June 19, 2007, 06:38:00 pm »
NOISE POP AND ANOTHER PLANET ENTERTAINMENT PRESENT FIRST TREASURE ISLAND MUSIC FESTIVAL SEPT 15-16, 2007

Lineup: Modest Mouse and Thievery Corporation to headline. Spoon, Gotan Project, Dj Shadow & Cut Chemist, Built To Spill, M.I.A., Clap Your Hands Say Yeah and others tba soon!

Noise Pop and our partners Another Planet Entertainment are thrilled to announce the first Treasure Island Music Festival, a two-day celebration that will feature a stellar line up of internationally renowned artists congregating for a spectacular two-day outdoor concert on Treasure Island, this September. Saturday, September 15th focuses on electronic and dance oriented acts with an eclectic bill including Thievery Corporation, DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist, Gotan Project, M.I.A., Ghostland Observatory and Zion I. Sunday September 16th features the best and brightest in indie rock with Modest Mouse, Spoon, Built To Spill, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, and M. Ward. In addition to the above acts, there will be a second stage featuring up and coming and local bands.

http://www.treasureislandfestival.com
(_|_)