Author Topic: Meet Avenged Sevenfold In Washington DC  (Read 3898 times)

Laura Grace

Meet Avenged Sevenfold In Washington DC
« on: January 27, 2006, 08:33:00 pm »
Avenged Sevenfold will be stopping by Bolling BX Air Force Base in Washington, D.C., from noon to 2 p.m. on Saturday, where they'll be doing a signing for U.S. military personnel. The band's latest album, City of Evil, features a song supporting the nation's troops titled "M.I.A." ...

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
Re: Meet Avenged Sevenfold In Washington DC
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 09:17:00 pm »
DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!

eros

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 12:23:00 am »
Stick around because right after that you can meet Jessica Simpson, Toby Keith, and the Charlie Daniels Band.
ʎɐʍou

dlcjr1775

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 03:26:00 am »
Give. Me. A. Fucking. Break.

vansmack

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2006, 04:18:00 am »
Thanks for the info.

Did you ever read the story about how Rage Against the Machine was pieced together by the record company? Take it from Smackie, this is a repeat happening in the same place - Orange County.  The TV show being fake is much more real then you would ever believe.  Huntington Beach could never breed this much anger - and I'm willing to take the band on for Zagat's guide for strip joints any day.  And twice on Sunday.

And if you don't believe smackie, ask the buddy who's giving me head:

"Oh and we saw that band Avenged Sevenfold at the KROQ thing for the first time too. These fools were actually way worse than Korn, believe it or not. Weâ??d rather shit razor blades than watch a bunch of orange county goofball hardcore kids with hockey stick guitars and double bass drum kits pretending to be rock n roll. Hey guys, itâ??s gonna take a lot more than bandanas and sunglasses to sound like Guns Nâ?? Roses."

"Speaking of Avenged Sevenfold... hey posers, guess what? If you wear belts that aren't in your belt loops, you're a fucking GIRL. Plus your band is audio diarrhea. What the fuck is with you guys saying in interviews that you think you sound like Guns N' Roses? Welcome to reality douche bags! You sound like a bad Iron Maiden impression dressed up like Poison if they went goth and started hangin' out with dudes named "Kaye Wye" on Santa Monica and Highland."
27>34

alex

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2006, 11:16:00 am »
I hope they get mistaken for terrorists at the gate and all get shot.

Arlette

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2006, 01:07:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:

And if you don't believe smackie, ask the buddy who's giving me head:

Very clever there Mr. Smackie.  I loved their Worst Albums of 2005 list.  That was the best "best or worst" list of the year.

vansmack

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2006, 01:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by Arlette:
 Very clever there Mr. Smackie.  I loved their Worst Albums of 2005 list.  That was the best "best or worst" list of the year.
Honestly....I was drunk.
27>34

chokeychicken

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2006, 08:15:00 pm »
this band is so bad.

jubmasterflex

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2006, 03:24:00 am »
Thank god I'm not alone, and there are still people in this city with musical taste.