Author Topic: Coachella '06  (Read 11993 times)

SalParadise

Re: Coachella '06
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2006, 10:10:00 am »
Originally posted by Thom Foolerie:

Originally posted by SalParadise:

Madonna confirms for dance tent.

can you say packed like Sardines!
that's bizarre. i guess this thing will sell out after all. good thing we got our hotel when we did (like 4 days ago). [/b]
yeah, but i remember selling out as being the worst part of Coachella. so so crowded. hopefully its not 108degrees again. [/b]
i agree. the less crowded the better of course. but the only other i went was 2004, so i'll be used to it i guess.

i pray it's a nice mild 85 degrees that weekend.

sonickteam2

« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2006, 10:17:00 am »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes, Japanese Golfer:
  And what kind of cheap shot is this at Matisyahu? I think he's cooler than 2/3 of the bands on the bill...typical pitchdork stupidity:

As previously reported, Coachella will feature every cool band on the planet, as well as Matisyahu and She Wants Revenge.
i read that as sarcasm. Matisyahu and SWR are THE cool bands of the year.  isnt Matisyahu playing at every possible festival on earth so far, and SWR is too.  

why do you still read pitchfork? thats pretty 2003 isnt it?

« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2006, 10:24:00 am »
You're right on that one. But what other websites can give me snot nosed writing by young kids that I can flip the bird to and feel superior to in my music taste?

why do you still read pitchfork? thats pretty 2003 isnt it? [/QB][/QUOTE]

bearman🐻

« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2006, 10:30:00 am »
I think some die-hard Madonna fans will go to Coachella, but that being said, I have a hard time envisioning it selling out any time within the next few days. I think a lot of Madonna fans probably don't even know what Coachella IS.

sonickteam2

« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2006, 10:31:00 am »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes, Japanese Golfer:
  You're right on that one. But what other websites can give me snot nosed writing by young kids that I can flip the bird to and feel superior to in my music taste?

i thought you felt superior to everyone in your musical taste.

but you're right, pitchfork gives indie a bad name!