Author Topic: How Butch are you?  (Read 6071 times)

How Butch are you?
« on: October 31, 2003, 10:32:00 am »
http://www.straightacting.com/bfquiz.shtml

A little quiz for the ladies. Wouldn't want them to feel left out by the metrosexual quiz.

Celeste

Re: How Butch are you?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2003, 10:41:00 am »
Your score is 45

LEVEL 3-- LIPSTICK LESBIAN

Yes, you're the cliché of the Modern Millennium Lesbian! You understand the benefits of wearing makeup but mostly leave the house in a ponytail and baseball cap. Whenever a movie is made with a Lesbian in it you see yourself on screen. Flannels are a mainstay of your wardrobe but you have a nice little black cocktail dress for the right occasion. Your last big event was having all your friends over to watch "If These Walls Could Talk 2"!

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2003, 11:24:00 am »
Your score is -15

LEVEL 5-- TOMBOY

You are a womyn who spent her youth fighting to get on her local Little League team. You excel at sports and have season tickets to the WNBA! You have many scars on your body from old skateboard accidents and falling out of trees. Currently you have road rash from eating it on your Razor scooter!

ratioci nation

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2003, 11:25:00 am »
Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
  eating it on your Razor scooter!
he he he

Celeste

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2003, 11:28:00 am »
I'd like to ride Rhett's razor scooter!

Jaguär

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2003, 01:09:00 pm »
Your score is 64

LEVEL 2-- SOMEWHAT FEMME

You embrace all sorts of womanly things but like to make a statement by not shaving your legs during winter! Once in a while you even let your armpit hair grow! Your idea of a good time is shoe shopping (even though you know that you have too many pairs) but you've also been known to change the oil in your car.

This quiz seriously neglects to allow the option of using an Epi-Lady on the legs. Now that I think of it, dipilatories either. As far as their choices are concerned, you either pay a spa through the nose to wax, use a razor or let it go completely. That's why I didn't check off any of those options.     :roll:    Must have been written by a hairy-loving Lesbo.

And screw changing my own oil! Not worth the bother and it's not that expensive. Now, I've done a few other very minor things on an old bomb I use to have.

Celeste

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2003, 02:15:00 pm »
I think the answers are a little limiting, too...I guess the problem is that this doesn't really parallel the metrosexual quiz because that quiz asseses gay qualities in straight men and this quiz asseses qualities of women presumed to be lesbos int he first place.

I know I'm way more Butch than you, Jag, but I guess in the world of lesbos, we're both pretty femme...

MaLo

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2003, 02:59:00 pm »
LEVEL 4-- FEMINIST

Gloria Steinem is more than a hero to you-she is a Goddess! You threw away your DD36 bras years ago along with all the other symbols of female cultural slavery and oppression. You spend your weekends rescuing cats from the pound and you attend regular meetings of "WOMYN: Life Without Sperm"!

i hate cats...i did run a marathon with gloria steinem's former personal assistant, maybe she rubbed off on me

Jaguär

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2003, 03:15:00 pm »
Wearing a DD36 bra is not a symbol, it's a necessity! Believe me, I know. For a short period of my life, I was there. Thank God I lost that excessive baggage.

And rescuing cats is very maternal which is a very feminine thing.

Celeste, I think your assessement is spot on.

mankie

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2003, 03:16:00 pm »
Level 7, Very Butch.

Just as I suspected of myself...full on dyke!  :D

Celeste

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2003, 03:17:00 pm »
:eek:

mankie

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2003, 03:53:00 pm »
Originally posted by Jaguär:
  Wearing a DD36 bra is not a symbol, it's a necessity! Believe me, I know. For a short period of my life, I was there. Thank God I lost that excessive baggage.

(Heaton/Rotheray)
 Close your legs, open your mind
 Leave those compliments well behind
 Dig a little deeper into yourself
 And you may find

Come over here just sit right down
 Needn't comb your hair, needn't pout or frown
 I hear you've turned our young men
 Into dribbling clowns

36D so what (D) so what
 Is that all that you've got?
 36D so what (D) so what

Make their day and go ahead
 Remove your clothes lie on their bed
 Just a last gasp chance or an outside bet
 To the easily led

And before you do just what you do
 Here' one thought for you to chew
 The men who run the business that you sell
 They screw you too

36D so what (D) so what
 36D so what (D) so what

You're just another 365 night stand
 But you're so handy, you're so handy
 You cheapen and you nasty every woman in this land
 But you're so handy, you're so handy

Your picture's hanging pretty on the squaddies' walls
 You're Steven's, Andy's, you're Ian's, you're Paul's
 Your body's through of fondly in the rugby mauls
 But you want more

36D so what (D) so what

36D so what (D) so what

36D so what (D) so what

36D so what (D) so what
 He was trying to save his job
 He was, he was trying to save his job.

Jaguär

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2003, 04:05:00 pm »
:roll:

broadkat

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2003, 01:44:00 pm »
I'm a lipstick lesbian -- level 3. which i guess i'm okay with, unless there was a "you are obviously straight" level that i failed to reach, in which case i am more confused than i thought....

paige

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2003, 01:55:00 pm »
level 2 -You embrace all sorts of womanly things but like to make a statement by not shaving your legs during winter! Once in a while you even let your armpit hair grow! Your idea of a good time is shoe shopping (even though you know that you have too many pairs) but you've also been known to change the oil in your car.

Not going to lie -- in the winter, sometimes i'm just too damn lazy to shave my legs every week. Haha. Although I hate shoe-shopping, I don't mind a girlie expedition here or there. The problem with the quiz is that a lesbian is supposed to take it -- which I am not -- so my answers were kind of messsed up.

I liked the metrosexual one better.