Author Topic: Stone Sour August 13th???  (Read 1572 times)

OutBREAK7993

Stone Sour August 13th???
« on: June 29, 2007, 01:03:00 pm »
I saw on their myspace that they have a show scheduled for August 13th at the 9:30 Club. I checked ticketmaster and they don't have the 9:30 Club show listed. I checked the events thing on the main page of this site and Stone Sour isn't listed. Does anybody know if they're still gonna play at the 9:30 Club? If so does anybody know when the tickets go on sale? Thanks in advance.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: Stone Sour August 13th???
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 01:17:00 pm »
tickets for the club are never sold through TM, they go through tickets.com... so don't go looking for confirmation from TM 'cause you'll never get it.

the show is 2.5 months away, you might be waiting a while for the official announcement.  i seriously doubt that it'll be a crazy scramble for tickets - it will not sell out right away, you shouldn't have a prob getting them.  i had to hit up wikipedia to find out who this band is, so as big as slipknot once was these guys haven't gained a foothold in the mainstream... i'm willing to bet it will not sell out on the first day.

sign up for the e-mail newsletter (go to www.930.com) and read it every week, it'll tell you when tickets go on sale.
<sig>

miss pretentious

• ohai.
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 01:48:00 pm »
you are way too nice.
 so nice i had to choke back my mini-vom.

Originally posted by sweetcell:
  tickets for the club are never sold through TM, they go through tickets.com... so don't go looking for confirmation from TM 'cause you'll never get it.

the show is 2.5 months away, you might be waiting a while for the official announcement.  i seriously doubt that it'll be a crazy scramble for tickets - it will not sell out right away, you shouldn't have a prob getting them.  i had to hit up wikipedia to find out who this band is, so as big as slipknot once was these guys haven't gained a foothold in the mainstream... i'm willing to bet it will not sell out on the first day.

sign up for the e-mail newsletter (go to www.930.com) and read it every week, it'll tell you when tickets go on sale.
nothx

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 01:53:00 pm »
it's friday, i'm in love.

i've taken down a newbie or two for asking silly questions... but really, it's about as sporting as shooting fish in a barrel.  just not up for it today  :)
<sig>

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 02:56:00 pm »

i had to hit up wikipedia to find out who this band is, so as big as slipknot once was these guys haven't gained a foothold in the mainstream... i'm willing to bet it will not sell out on the first day.

I'm impressed with myself for knowing a band that a 930 boardie had to look up.    :p
xoxo

OutBREAK7993

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 03:30:00 pm »
Thanks for not being rude about it. Sorry I've never been to the 9:30 Club so I really have no clue about the tickets or anything. I saw that they had Blue October tickets available through ticketmaster but then I saw that they're playing at the D.A.R. Constitution Hall not 9:30. Anyways thanks for answering my question and I'm going to sign up for the newsletter like you said.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 04:14:00 pm »
Originally posted by miss p...dirty pirate hooker:
  you are way too nice.
some might even say i'm a sweetie    :p  

besides, the new kid was polite, said thanks, and wasn't demanding - no need to be mean.  catch me on a monday, tho...  :eek:
<sig>

eltee

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 04:19:00 pm »
Originally posted by 6949:

i had to hit up wikipedia to find out who this band is, so as big as slipknot once was these guys haven't gained a foothold in the mainstream... i'm willing to bet it will not sell out on the first day.

I'm impressed with myself for knowing a band that a 930 boardie had to look up.     :p  [/b]
Hey I saw them play at the club a few years ago...I may even have their autograph (well, they were sitting in the once smoke-filled Backbar and well, you know how things go.)
 I just can't think of who they opened for...not Bush...Fuel, perhaps? (Hey keep it down, I saw some of you there.)
 I am surprised sweetcell hasn't heard of 'em...but, they have been off the radar for some time. Perhaps I'll give the newbie my signed cd...Oh and OutBREAK: on the front page of 930.com, look at the tabs on the left. There is a FAQ section that explains how to obtain tickets, where, etc. (btw, DAR Hall uses TM).

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 01:46:00 pm »
Originally posted by miss p...dirty pirate hooker:
  you are way too nice.
 so nice i had to choke back my mini-vom.
please breath deeply and hold it back, 'cause here comes another one...

OutBREAK7993, the info you requested:

Stone Sour w/ Sydonia & Dirty Little Rabbits
 9:30 Club Monday, 8/13/07, 7:30PM EDT
 On Sale on 07/05/07, 10:00AM EDT

again, this will not sell out right away and tickets.com is going to be SWAMPED at 10 AM with people being denied pumpkins tickets... so, take it from me: don't get caught up in that cluster-f*ck.  wait until 10:30 if you NEED to order them online.  a much better option that will save you $$$ is to drop by the club any time after noon (12:00 pm) and buy them in person - save on fees.

you're welcome.
<sig>

eltee

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 03:14:00 pm »
Ha. I already notified Outbreak earlier this morning. Figured he'd want a headstart on tickets.   :p