Author Topic: VH1 Classic: "The Alternative"  (Read 3396 times)

Guiny

Re: VH1 Classic: "The Alternative"
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2005, 12:24:00 pm »
So the rotation is no diffence then HFS.....LOL

Originally posted by imROTTen:
  Well, I hate to piss on your party.....BUT.....this show IS great when you first start watching it......which I did the day it first aired......I have TIVO gather each new episode.....then I edit it down into tremendous "best of" compilations.....the really fucking annoying thing that you'll find is after the first month or two damn near 75% of what you see are nothing but REPEATS!.....and you'll find yourself getting maybe 1 or 2 videos that you haven't seen before AT MOST in an hour show!....If I have to see another fucking Soup Dragons or Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine video that I've already seen 14 times I'm going kill that tubby host,Eddie Trunk!....Same goes with REM or The Cure or many of the other repeats they cram down your throat......they have such a huge catalog to choose from and yet they show the same stuff over & over....in the beginning ,though,it's like being a kid in a candy store.....have fun while it lasts!!!......rotten out....

vansmack

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2005, 01:40:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rob_Gee:
  When does it come on again?
Three times a week on VH1 Classic, Wednesday, Thursday, and a two hour episode on Sunday.  

It has Do Not Delete Status on the TiVo - never missed.
27>34

bearman🐻

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2005, 03:57:00 pm »
Last night they showed the absolutely classic Echo & the Bunnymen version of "Do It Clean" live from Royal Albert Hall in 1983. Absolutely awesome...then they showed the Verve's "Blue". I really dig this show.