Author Topic: DJ Sammy tonite  (Read 1134 times)

LabelsDC

DJ Sammy tonite
« on: September 07, 2004, 02:04:00 pm »
Whats up with this DJ?   I kinda heard a bit of the song "heaven" but what will he more than likely spin tonite?

Wondering if I should forgo my 3 for 1 happy hour drinks to get to the show at 7:30-8 to hear his set.

sonickteam2

Re: DJ Sammy tonite
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 02:10:00 pm »
Originally posted by LabelsDC:
  Whats up with this DJ?   I kinda heard a bit of the song "heaven" but what will he more than likely spin tonite?

Wondering if I should forgo my 3 for 1 happy hour drinks to get to the show at 7:30-8 to hear his set.
no. i wouldnt think so.  he has spun crappy trance music whenever i have heard him before. He's very very popular in the gay clubs.  

he might be doing something different for this tour though.

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 02:13:00 pm »
I didn't realize you hung out in the gay clubs. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Originally posted by sonickteam2:

Originally posted by LabelsDC:
  Whats up with this DJ?   I kinda heard a bit
 of the song "heaven" but what will he more than likely spin tonite?

no. i wouldnt think so.  he has spun crappy trance music whenever i have heard him before. He's very very popular in the gay clubs.  

[/b]

sonickteam2

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2004, 02:15:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
  I didn't realize you hung out in the gay clubs.
I wouldnt say i really "hung out" in the gay clubs, but was there for a variety of reasons on a number of occasions. (none of them having anything to do with my sexual preference)

LabelsDC

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2004, 02:35:00 pm »
some of my best friends are gay!   LOL  :cool:  but 2 hours of trance would give me a headache, and I wont be able to enjoy the sisters.