Author Topic: Ozzfest  (Read 2162 times)

DemonD82

Ozzfest
« on: March 05, 2004, 03:16:00 am »
They put ticket on sale like outta nowhere on Ozzfest.com despite saying they go on sale on Saturday.  Figured I'd pass that along.

Also, if you hate NJ, sign this petition:
 http://www.petitiononline.com/nonj/petition.html

Sieve-Fisted

Re: Ozzfest
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 10:17:00 am »
iâ??ve grown so tiresome of these all day festivals.

flawd101

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2004, 09:34:00 pm »
i will be in the lawn...i will be there before 9 and leave after ozzy with horrible sun burn.

also OTEP will be on(i think)and otep sucks...when they play i will go get autographs and free jager stuff.  genitorturers may be on but probaly wont get the money.

Captain Jack

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2004, 09:43:00 pm »
whatever. it's a surpsrisingly decent lineup: Slayer, Judas Priest, Every Time I Die, Hatebreed, Dimmu Borgir. I may go back for the first time in four years. It'll probably cost too much and be full of white trash and there will be fat dudes in yellow shirts standing in the pit and t-shirts will cost fucking thirty dollars.

walkman

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2004, 10:23:00 pm »
Slayer.  that's it.

Guiny

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2004, 09:38:00 am »
I've never been and wont be able to this year thanks to work........"thanks work"!!!!!!!!!!!!

flawd101

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2004, 04:30:00 pm »
50 dollars with rape fee for lawn....

ggw

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2004, 12:28:00 pm »
So a funny thing happened a couple of weeks ago at the press conference for Ozzfest.  There were a lot of false rumors that the Darkness would get a headlining spot on the tour this summer.  One reporter asked Sharon why the Darkness weren't on the bill.  She replied, "because we're not gay."  To which Rob Halford stepped up to the mic and deadpanned, "actually, I am."

Oh, the heavy metal hijinks.....

Bags

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2004, 12:33:00 pm »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
  So a funny thing happened a couple of weeks ago at the press conference for Ozzfest.  There were a lot of false rumors that the Darkness would get a headlining spot on the tour this summer.  One reporter asked Sharon why the Darkness weren't on the bill.  She replied, "because we're not gay."  To which Rob Halford stepped up to the mic and deadpanned, "actually, I am."

That is fabulous.....simply fabulous.