Author Topic: I was kicked out  (Read 875 times)

jlpio

I was kicked out
« on: March 05, 2004, 09:26:00 am »
I just want to let people know that Iâ??m very upset about something that happened to me at last nightâ??s Trapt show. I was standing near the front enjoying the show with my three friends, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around a bouncer told me to head for the door. I couldnâ??t hear what he was saying, but followed his gestures out the door. When outside he accused me of groping girls, told me how disgusting I was, and put black Xâ??s on my hands. Before I could request an explanation, he pushed me out onto the sidewalk and went back in. Completely dismayed and appalled, I stood there dumbfounded. My friends came out and asked what had happened. When I explained, one of them confronted another bouncer at the door about this. The bouncer told her I had supposedly been grabbing the breasts of girls as they were crowd surfing. First off, this is untrue as I didnâ??t touch a single breast (at least neither intentionally, or with my hands) the whole time I was there. Second, of course I was touching people, male and female alike, as they crowd surfed. This is the very definition of crowd surfing. Excuse me for putting my hands up to support people passing above me so they didnâ??t fall on their faces or on my head! This was my first experience at the 930 club, and it has been my last as I will not endure this type of embarrassment again. I paid good money to see a rock show, not to be falsely accused and thrown out. I will tell my story to everyone I know and ask them to join my boycott.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: I was kicked out
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 09:47:00 am »
I am moving this post to the FAQ forum where it can be better addressed by the 9:30 staph.  Past experience indicates that this is the best way for these situtations to be handled.  Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.

You can also email thatguy@930.com regarding your concerns.
T.Rex