Author Topic: come on axl..i want my free soda.  (Read 1342 times)

Brian_Wallace

Re: come on axl..i want my free soda.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 10:55:00 am »
Patience.  All you need is patience.

Brian

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 10:58:00 am »
Do we all get a free Coke and a chocolate Easter bunny if Layne Stayley rises from the dead?

walkonby

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 11:15:00 am »
do we still hate each other?  i'm not sure.

manimtired

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 02:08:00 pm »
We are surprised and very happy to have the support of Dr Pepper with our album "Chinese Democracy," as for us, this came totally out of the blue. If there is any involvement with this promotion by our record company or others, we are unaware of such at this time. And as some of Buckethead's performances are on our album, I'll share my Dr Pepper with him.

Axl Rose

tigersscareme

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 02:22:00 pm »
details offered to buy kevin shields "the drugs" (their words) if it meant a speedier release of a MBV record like....7 or 8 years ago.
 that didn't do anything

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 02:30:00 pm »
Originally posted by tigers scare me:
  details offered to buy kevin shields "the drugs" (their words) if it meant a speedier release of a MBV record like....7 or 8 years ago.
 that didn't do anything
Did you ever hear some of the crazy stuff that went on the recording of "Loveless?"  The stuff that nearly bankrupted Creation?  I think it's detailed in "My Magpie Eyes are Mad for the Prize."

I forget some of the details but there's some story about how he wanted to record total silence so he had to stay up 24 hours (which, considering his "state" wasn't that hard) to listen to the playback to make sure there was no sound.  There are some crazy stories with Kevin Shields...

Brian