Author Topic: I Am Kloot - US Tour  (Read 1964 times)

Jaguär

I Am Kloot - US Tour
« on: February 18, 2005, 09:02:00 pm »
I need some help with trying to figure out exactly where this is and what all is going on. (Guess I should go on over to Pollstar next.) Rhett, you might have some clue and bet you would even like them. Just think, it really wouldn't even be a first!

I Am Kloot are playing the following US dates:

MARCH

US TOUR DATES
 Sun 6 USA, Charleston, WV Mountain Stage
 Tues 8 USA, NYC, Mercury Lounge
 Thurs 10 USA, NYC, Pianos
 Fri 11 USA, Brooklyn, NY, South Paw
 Mon 14 USA, Silver Lake, CA (L.A), SpaceLand
 Tues 15 USA, Los Angeles, CA, Cinespace
 Thurs 17 USA, Austin, TX, SXSW

Would absolutely love to see them but can't even consider hiking it up to NYC for this. There's a show that is actually closer and a better date for me but know nothing about what's happening.

Sun 6 USA, Charleston, WV Mountain Stage

It looks like it's probably some kind of music festival. Does anyone have any idea what's going on? My luck it's some Bluegrass type festival that costs an arm and a leg to get in and I Am Kloot would only play about 30 minutes.

Damn, I want to see them so badly!

All help on the matter is appreciated.    ;)

Bags

Re: I Am Kloot - US Tour
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2005, 09:31:00 pm »
Or how about my scenario -- I have a meeting in NYC I could go to on March 9, but I can't get there early enough for the show on the 8th (I read somewhere their start time is 7:30) and can't stay a whole extra day to see them on the 10th.

???

Jaguär

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2005, 09:40:00 pm »
Yeah, I noticed 3 freaking NYC dates and they are all during the week! Even the Friday show precludes we Mon-Fri 9-5 stiffs without taking some kind of vacation leave.   :(

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2005, 10:36:00 pm »
Mountain Stage is a public television/ radio show that has four or five bands play a few songs each.

http://www.mountainstage.org/

Jaguär

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2005, 10:57:00 pm »
Ah, Rhett! I knew you would come through.    ;)  
 Thanks so much!

Now I have to decide if it's worth traveling all that way for only a few songs, especially considering that I have no desire to see any of the other artists. If it were in Baltimore or even DC, I'd do it.

saracen

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2005, 03:24:00 am »
I just noticed Aqualung is playing Mountain Stage on April 17th.