Author Topic: why, to the three dollar and twenty-five cent degree?  (Read 3814 times)

distance

Re: why, to the three dollar and twenty-five cent degree?
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2005, 04:19:00 pm »
Originally posted by El Tee:
  I'm waiting for someone to complain about the ink stamps...
one show i went to i handed my ID and they still gave me one of the <21 stamps and then were like 'oops'.  it's more about not having the ink on your hands for ages than being able to by a drink for me.

Bags

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2005, 04:22:00 pm »
Nail polish remover also works.  One fun thing is when someone knows its a 9:30 club stamp and asks how the show was.  I did that yesterday, noting that a colleague had obviously gone to the Futureheads.

xcanuck

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2005, 05:21:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bags:
  Nail polish remover also works.  One fun thing is when someone knows its a 9:30 club stamp and asks how the show was.  I did that yesterday, noting that a colleague had obviously gone to the Futureheads.
My wife had the misfortune of forgetting her ID at a Great Big Sea show...on St Patricks Day. She got the humungous under-21 stamp but thankfully the lovely staph knows our ugly mugs all too well. After the bartender talked to That Guy, all my wife had to do was scrub off the stamp in the washroom and she was allowed to drink.

I still think that I should get the damn club stamp tatoo'd on my the back of my hand, considering how often we're at the club.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2005, 05:31:00 pm »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
  Rubbing alcohol

if i was either:

a) a responsible adult

or

b) an itinerant penniless drunk

i would have a supply of rubbing alcohol in my place.  unfortunately i fall somewhere in between those two categories.

and even more unfortunately, i still have blue hands.
(o|o)

Jaguär

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2005, 03:05:00 am »
Vodka!

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2005, 10:52:00 am »
Originally posted by Bags:
  Nail polish remover also works.
Bingo!  now I just have vaguely blue hands, seeing that the ink seeped into my hair follicles ... woohoo!!
(o|o)