Author Topic: Holiday Events  (Read 1233 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Holiday Events
« on: December 06, 2005, 02:10:00 pm »
This maybe a first in street teaming, but...

Kosmette works at the Heurich House Museum, that large house just south of Dupont Circle near Front Page Restaurant.  The one you may have walked by without knowing what it was.  Anyways, today is the first of the House's holiday Candlelight events starting at 5pm until 8pm.  Other dates are Friday 9th and 16th and Sat 17th.   For more details checkout the house's website at

http://www.brewmasterscastle.com/index.html

and feel free to post any other actual holiday events people ought to checking out...
T.Rex

Sir HC

Re: Holiday Events
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 05:11:00 pm »
What is the mansion in the Dupont area that opens up christmas eve and you can check the whole place out and most everything is for sale?  Love that one with the themed bedrooms and all that.  The lady goes by M or some letter for her name.

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 05:16:00 pm »
We'll be setting up our fake tree in our mansion out in Springfield Friday night. Though will be spending Xmas with the in-laws in their southside suburban Chicago mansion.

My wife always wants to have an open house so we can get to know the neighbors, but I always talk her out of it. Well, I did last year. Another idea of hers is to go door to door carolling in our neighborhood, but i can't imagine anyone enjoying my singing...

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 06:33:00 pm »
Originally posted by Sir HC:
  What is the mansion in the Dupont area that opens up christmas eve and you can check the whole place out and most everything is for sale?  Love that one with the themed bedrooms and all that.  The lady goes by M or some letter for her name.
O Street Mansion

this is honestly one of the coolest places i've seen in DC ... my friend stayed there a couple of months ago and he walked me through it ... there's something like 40 hidden doors, tons of amazing theme rooms, cool bars, kitchens, really an incredible place, and you'd have no idea it was there if you were just walking by ... i think they have monday happy hours there or something, i'd check it out if you haven't been ...
(o|o)