Author Topic: MIA rollcall  (Read 3206 times)

Vas Deferens

Re: MIA rollcall
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 05:21:00 pm »
I thought the girl rapper on stage is from Baltimore...that's why she's mentioning Baltimore.

Originally posted by Christine Moritz:

And what was up with her getting confused as to where she was and giving shout-outs to Baltimore??
(_|_)

930clubber

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 06:50:00 pm »
Rye Rye can sure bust a move.

Originally posted by wanderlust j. marshmallow:
  I thought the girl rapper on stage is from Baltimore...that's why she's mentioning Baltimore.

Originally posted by Christine Moritz:

And what was up with her getting confused as to where she was and giving shout-outs to Baltimore??
[/b]

bull930

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2007, 08:58:00 pm »
Originally posted by wanderlust j. marshmallow:
  Did you end up on stage? I saw two flamboyant black men on stage...they were so elastic while dancing I was so scared their heads would pop out and hit MIA on the face...

Originally posted by bull930:
  it was a good show,thought she was gonna forget Paper Planes!!!!
[/b]
nope.....i was on the top floor....they were crazy up there....still anonymous.

Christine Moritz

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2007, 09:05:00 pm »
Originally posted by Got Haggis?:
  i'm guessing she was giving shoutouts to baltimore since half her songs are baltimore club music songs anyway
Were you at the show?  From the context, it seemed like she just forgot where she was.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2007, 05:33:00 am »
Uhm.

Baltimore > DC

MIA4lyf
‼‼?‼‼

Got Haggis?

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2007, 03:09:00 pm »
yeah Rye Rye is from baltimore.

Ended up not going to the Baltimore show since it was sold out before I got tickets and I didn't feel like standing outside trying to buy scalped tickets.  I'm glad I didn't either, from what I heard MIA was 2 hours late and they made everyone stand outside while she did her soundcheck, heh

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2007, 03:25:00 am »
Originally posted by Got Haggis?:
  yeah Rye Rye is from baltimore.

Ended up not going to the Baltimore show since it was sold out before I got tickets and I didn't feel like standing outside trying to buy scalped tickets.  I'm glad I didn't either, from what I heard MIA was 2 hours late and they made everyone stand outside while she did her soundcheck, heh
I got there at about 10:15 and she was doing her soundcheck, and she came on around 12:25ish. Once doors opened at like 10:40 or 45 the line moved rather quickly and time really flew by with the opening acts.

Either way, she really made up for being late.
‼‼?‼‼