Author Topic: Lolla + afterparties roll call  (Read 3170 times)

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
Re: Lolla + afterparties roll call
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 03:29:00 pm »
Originally posted by kurosawa-b/w:
  I'll be staying with xneverwherex at Hotel 71 and will be at the fest all three days. And no plans on afterparties. I really think I'll be too tired to manage it.
yay! cant wait to see you! 20 mins and im outta here!
HeyLa

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2007, 03:41:00 pm »
<de-lurk>

i'm in for all three days, and currently have no plans for after-parties... but the post-DP ed banger thingy sounds like fun, i'm tempted.  

i'm visiting (and staying with!) my mom while in chicago, so that puts a damper on my after-partying - i want/need to be awake/coherent in the mornings for brunch and doing a few touristy or family things before heading over to grant park in the afternoons.  she lives about 15 minutes away on foot (michigan and huron, i think) and definitely can't complain about the price  :)
<sig>

Vas Deferens

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2007, 03:49:00 pm »
see you there, sweetie  ;)

Originally posted by sweetcell:
  <de-lurk>

i'm in for all three days, and currently have no plans for after-parties... but the post-DP ed banger thingy sounds like fun, i'm tempted.  

(_|_)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2007, 05:36:00 pm »
current weather forecast for chicago, IL this weekend: possibly thunder storms for both saturday and sunday    :confused:   hope that doesn't f*ck with the schedule - local laws force them to shut down at 10 pm, regardless of lightening delays.  fingers crossed there won't be any postponements/cancellations.

Friday: high 89 low 67
 Generous sun? only a few puffy cumulus clouds. Quite warm but with breezes off the lake. A modest humidity reduction. Highs: Low 90s inland, mid 80s lakeshore.

Saturday: high 88 low 72
 Sunshine at the open. But, incr. cloudiness, quite warm. Humidities creep higher amid the day's SE winds. T-storms possible p.m. and Saturday night.

Sunday: high 91 low 73
 Patches of clouds, possible lingering t-storms. Turning more humid. SE winds back SSW and temps return to the 90s. Heat index: 92-97?.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/weather/
<sig>