Author Topic: Drive by Truckers Friday Start Time  (Read 1228 times)

kc3305

Drive by Truckers Friday Start Time
« on: May 08, 2008, 10:17:00 am »
Can anyone guess/estimate the approximate start time for DBT on Friday (not worried about the opener)?  I will be coming in from Richmond and my earliest arrival will be 11:00.  Thanks.

ggw

Re: Drive by Truckers Friday Start Time
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 11:05:00 am »
The Washington Post Express today claimed the Truckers released their 12th!!! studio album in January.

Where the hell did they come up with that figure? Hoya, why aren't you still there to set them straight?

nkotb

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 11:07:00 am »
I wonder if they're counting solo and side projects?  It might be close if they counted those, no?

Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  The Washington Post Express today claimed the Truckers released their 12th!!! studio album in January.

Where the hell did they come up with that figure? Hoya, why aren't you still there to set them straight?

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 11:25:00 am »
By my count, they have seven studio albums, and that's what they specified.

Let me see...one of the albums was a double album, they had one live album, Patterson had one solo album, Jason had a solo album after leaving the band, Patterson and Cooley had a band called Adam's Housecat before DBT, and though they didn't put out an album, I have a bootleg recording that we'll count as #10, the Black Crowes new album rips off DBT on one song, so we'll call that #11. Well, I'm still one short of 12....

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 11:32:00 am »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
two bits a word wasn't paying the billz

if anyone needs a DBT fix:

http://hoyaparanoia.muxtape.com/
(o|o)