Author Topic: RADIOHEAD - Tickets Released!  (Read 2489 times)

conorh98

Re: RADIOHEAD - Tickets Released!
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2008, 08:04:00 pm »
I don't know. It seems like they barely sold tickets at the original onsale. It might be tough to unload now. I upgrade lawn tickets to great seats, and now I'm having trouble selling 2 lawn tickets at cost.  Rain doesn't help either. I'd still rather eat 2 tickets than pay the same price to a scalper though.

wml7

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2008, 08:11:00 pm »
Yeah I might have to sell the ticket without the service charges and hell if it gets that bad sell it cheaper then cost.  What the hell are they doing releasing more tickets haha.  I did the upgrade thing too.

Firebutt McGee

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2008, 08:15:00 pm »
Originally posted by conorh98:
 I'd still rather eat 2 tickets than pay the same price to a scalper though.
You get major bonus points from me right now. There might be fans at the venue who don't have tickets at ALL though. I hope you sell them at the venue.
Woof.

wml7

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2008, 08:17:00 pm »
Yeah I have them on craigslist now without service charges but if it comes down to it I'll sell it at the show for 50.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2008, 08:32:00 pm »
Originally posted by wml7:
 What the hell are they doing releasing more tickets haha.
dunno if it's the case here, some times those late-release seats belonged to the sponsors or season ticket holders, etc who decided not to use them.

Originally posted by ixkpd-bk:
 There might be fans at the venue who don't have tickets at ALL though. I hope you sell them at the venue.
me too, but i fear that few people are going to trek all the way out to nissan in hopes of getting a ticket... especially with so many floating around now below cost/face.  but ya never know.
<sig>

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2008, 08:48:00 pm »
Originally posted by sweetcell:
  i fear that few people are going to trek all the way out to nissan in hopes of getting a ticket...
i go to nissan for the parking lot scene
(o|o)