Author Topic: I am now Daft Punk  (Read 1018 times)

sonickteam2

I am now Daft Punk
« on: November 18, 2008, 01:32:00 pm »
I finally got my new computer thats powerful enough for all the software i want to run and I recently got a copy of the Effectrix software from Sugar Bytes. A strange DJ friend of mine told me about it, not sure if its well known but i was screwing with it til about 3am last night.

its pretty sweet, havent gotten around to "producing" anything i have made yet though

but if you havent heard, then here

http://www.sugar-bytes.com/

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: I am now Daft Punk
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 03:29:00 pm »
indeed, i had never heard of this line of VSTs beofre.  looks like they have some interesting stuff, although the ultra-pimping hype-writing on the website is kinda tedious ("Brandnew Sugar Bytes stroke of genius WOW is a super-sounding state-of-theart filter plugin featuring a mad modulation system, super juicy filters and bringing you vowel sounds unheard of."   :roll:  )

seem to be strong on the formant/vocal thing and vocoder fx - very daft punk'y indeed.  i might have to try out some of the demos at some point.  what host are you using?  i'm on cakewalk's Sonar, love it.
<sig>

sonickteam2

Re: I am now Daft Punk
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 04:44:00 pm »
Originally posted by sweetcell:
  what host are you using?  
ACID 6 but its fucked up and i think i'll need to get something else, cause something is telling me i'm not being supported properly here.