Author Topic: if you're a mother and you,  (Read 3170 times)

tigersscareme

Re: if you're a mother and you,
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2008, 11:19:00 am »
 you're right, it was stupid to say that. four people were shot in southeat last night. ban southeast too.

i can't wait until all of dc is nothing but nice condos, townhomes and rivatilized areas. just like what they did and are still doing to ny. out with the death, in with people who actually give a shit about where they live and don't shoot each other from parked suvs. can't afford it? tough. life is expensive. get used to it. death and not caring about it is cheap, that's why people continue to be it's slave.
This is a joke, right? Some un-funny, obstuse humor bit that I don't get, correct?

Also, it's 'its'. Use 'it's' when you want to contract "it is". Use 'its' when you want to use the possessive pronoun.

Now that I've typed all that, I've hit semantic satiation with all that shit.

tigersscareme

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2008, 11:21:00 am »
Yeah, and I meant obtuse.

walkonby

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2008, 01:30:00 pm »
i also mispelled revitalized.  keep up the good work, m-webster.

everything i write and say in here is a joke.  for myself.  free therapy.  my feelings.  my opinions.  doctor doom proves my belief so profoundly when he screams "racist" when someone challenges something wrong done by a BLACK PERSON. black people shoot other black people on a minute by minute basis in dc.  maybe we should do something about it and quit being "scared" to speak about what we believe to be a fucking acceptable way to live without killing.  some black people like al sharpton, jesse jackson, lauren hill, spike lee, use reverse racism as a tool of trade, to get back at whitey for slavery.  when al uses race related blackmail to get money for his "non-profit organization", yeah i make a stink about it.  and i will continue, no matter how small minded some people are.

i love everyone here, and i do apologize if i call people names.  i am attempting to not curse as much on here and be calm when people don't see into my eyes.  and no, sweetcell, if your accusation of me trying to replace certain people on here that are not here anymore with "bat shit crazy antics", you couldn't be farther from the truth.

walkonby

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2008, 02:31:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkonby:
  i also mispelled revitalized.  keep up the good work, m-webster.

everything i write and say in here is a joke.  for myself.  free therapy.  my feelings.  my opinions.  doctor doom proves my belief so profoundly when he screams "racist" when someone challenges something wrong done by a BLACK PERSON. black people shoot other black people on a minute by minute basis in dc.  maybe we should do something about it and quit being "scared" to speak about what we believe to be a fucking acceptable way to live without killing.  some black people like al sharpton, jesse jackson, lauren hill, spike lee, use reverse racism as a tool of trade, to get back at whitey for slavery.  when al uses race related blackmail to get money for his "non-profit organization", yeah i make a stink about it.  and i will continue, no matter how small minded some people are.

i love everyone here, and i do apologize if i call people names.  i am attempting to not curse as much on here and be calm when people don't see into my eyes.  and no, sweetcell, if your accusation of me trying to replace certain people on here that are not here anymore with "bat shit crazy antics", you couldn't be farther from the truth.
how odd . . . when i read what i wrote, i can see how it seems racist.  as if i purposely singled out the violence in dc that seems to be now happening on a eveningly basis.  almost as if this is a game now to some kid(s) twisted mentality that thinks you tube and grand theft auto rule the world. when it is read without the brain in my head dissecting the material with emotional cogitation toward the subject with NO race "hate" involved -- (i am a minority myself, so i know hate. i've lived it my whole life.  i don't throw hate to any group that has suffered the kind of shit that people can throw on others.  but i must say that some black people do still lead the charge in homophobia, because the bible tells them so.  i wonder how they would feel if it also said only jews and white people are the true heirs of god and all his heavenly pleasures?  sorry, you got to burn with the gays.) -- it comes across as flat and controlled with what the reader will interpret it to mean.

damn

Cali

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2008, 02:48:00 pm »
    but i must say that some black people do still lead the charge in homophobia, because the bible tells them so.  i wonder how they would feel if it also said only jews and white people are the true heirs of god and all his heavenly pleasures?  sorry, you got to burn with the gays.) -- it comes across as flat and controlled with what the reader will interpret it to mean.

damn
er, what does this have to do with crime in dc and you do know that a large percentage of the world homophobic right?

maybe that was the part that came across as flat? me thinks you should re-read again.

walkonby

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2008, 05:36:00 pm »
Originally posted by Cali:

but i must say that some black people do still lead the charge in homophobia, because the bible tells them so.  i wonder how they would feel if it also said only jews and white people are the true heirs of god and all his heavenly pleasures?  sorry, you got to burn with the gays.) -- it comes across as flat and controlled with what the reader will interpret it to mean.

damn
er, what does this have to do with crime in dc and you do know that a large percentage of the world homophobic right?

maybe that was the part that came across as flat? me thinks you should re-read again. [/b]
oh yes, you are indeed correct on both fronts.  the world is and has been homophobic since jesus and rome, since the pharaohes, since the first tribes in africa, australia, asia, and america.  i'm sure ufos are too.  

and yes, it has nothing to do with crime.  most people here, i'm sure, know that my ramblings are inconsistent at best.  i was just pointing out that i find it amusing that a culture called african american, who in this country, are very religious usually.  maybe not all of them, but a lot are.  very religious.  very controlled by the greed and hatred of religion.  very much hated toward gays thrown out.  and a lot of them are hung up on the hatred they deduce is hurled at them.  you just want to scream, "look in the mirror at who you are, why don't you?"

but enough.  to the delight of many, this topic is closed.  i said what i think.  you hate me now or don't care.  

my al sharpton thread was somewhat about music, since he is trying to scam his way into 40 free channels for doing nothing for or working with either company from the "never going to happen" sirius/xm merger, and this thread was really about my concern about not feeling safe to ever come to dc to see a concert.