Author Topic: security/neighborhood  (Read 1881 times)

Anonymous

security/neighborhood
« on: February 24, 2003, 08:59:00 pm »
yes, this is an incredibly embarrassing thing to be asking, but seeing as i am 16, i suppose I may as well ask. basically, mom isn't thinking that the area is safe at all for girls to go to a concert at night...  what security measures will be taken at and around the club's area on the night of the sum-41 show? i realize no special measures will be taken just for that show, but what are the chances of "::gasp:: getting raped and murdered! at only sixteen! in d.c.?"...<BR>:roll eyes: i have trust in the area.. but maybe i'm naive...

eddie

• Global Moderator
Re: security/neighborhood
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2003, 12:59:00 pm »
Well,  you and your Mom could come drive by the club and it's environs some night when there is show going on.  perhaps go through the paces of how you are going to get to the club and back the night of the show.  Or your Mom could drop you off and pick you up here at the club.  She can even hang out in the Backbar without a ticket if she wanted to wait here for you while you are at the concert.  If you are driving to the concert you can buy a ticket for the parking lot and then you will be right behind the club so there wouldn't be much trekking through the neighborhood at all.