Author Topic: The Features Update  (Read 857 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
The Features Update
« on: July 25, 2006, 11:17:00 am »
Some news from the Features camp.... Their new keyboard player recently left De Novo Dahl.

Hello everyone. This is Rollum here with a long overdue update. First of all, thanks to everyone for sticking with us and staying interested during all of the transitions as of late. I know that there??s been some speculation as to what our current situation is, so I??ll try to clear things up as much as I can.
 The biggest change is that Parrish is no longer with the group. Immediately following Universal??s decision to drop us, friction within the group that had been building for some time came to a head. Everyone tried to reconcile their differences but no resolution was ever reached. We had to part ways, but we wish him the best in his future endeavors.
 Our new official member/keyboardist/all around good guy is Mark Bond. I plan on doing a candid interview with him sometime in the near future so everyone can get to know him. In the meantime, you can hear his fancy skills on our new songs ??Contrast? and ??Wooden Heart? which are both up on our Myspace page.
 We??re moving forward in every way possible and should be ready to start playing some shows by late August. We??ll do our best to keep everyone updated on our situation.
T.Rex

ratioci nation

Re: The Features Update
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 11:31:00 am »
new songs are pretty good, hope they are able to get a record out soon

Sir HC

Re: The Features Update
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 04:51:00 pm »
Trying to remember if there seemed to be tension when they played with Kings Of Leon (think that was the show).  Remember the keyboard player was loud.