Author Topic: The Apes are hurting for $$$...  (Read 1264 times)

nkotb

The Apes are hurting for $$$...
« on: March 05, 2004, 11:35:00 am »
I'll have to scan the picture later, as I don't have it at work, but I was flipping through a magazine last night, and could've sworn Paul, the Apes' singer, was modelling in some fashion ad.  I guess sales of OddEyeSee aren't paying the bills...

I'll try and post the picture later for those that might remotely care (who is that? Thirsty, myself, and Epstien, if he's even still around...).

jpbelmondo

Re: The Apes are hurting for $$$...
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 11:49:00 am »
I believe Paul has been keeping the modelling undercover in order to preserve his indie "cred."  Speaking of which, odds are the Undertones will play "I Wouldn't Want to Be a Male Model" tomorrow night.

brennser

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2004, 11:54:00 am »
Speaking of which, odds are the Undertones will play "I Wouldn't Want to Be a Male Model" tomorrow night.  
Its "I wanna, wanna, be a male model"

jpbelmondo

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2004, 12:00:00 pm »
I am crushed to learn, after 20 odd years, that Feargal really did want to be a male model.  No wonder he became a pop star . . .

Sieve-Fisted

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2004, 03:48:00 pm »
for some god-awful reason, spin magazine has a fashion spread in every issue.  i remember seeing Paul in that a while back.

Celeste

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2004, 04:00:00 pm »
THis must be why the chick from the APes entertained the idea of dating my ex-boyfriend...he's a rich financier without any other qualities I'd imagine a rock star would want...that was a little while ago, though

thirsty moore

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2004, 05:02:00 pm »
I harbored a pretty huge crush on that chick from The Apes.  What's this photo you're talking about NKOTBIE?