Author Topic: Okay who is this?  (Read 1183 times)

Sir HC

Okay who is this?
« on: August 01, 2006, 09:46:00 am »
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/wdc/181208547.html

It is definitely an Englishman, but in DC...

Bags

Re: Okay who is this?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 10:06:00 am »
Betya $10 that he works in the federal government.  It is nigh near impossible to fire someone...

brennser

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 10:11:00 am »
Originally posted by Bags:
  Betya $10 that he works in the federal government.  It is nigh near impossible to fire someone...
Betcha $10 he doesn't.....in fact I betcha $10 this is made up

Bags

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 10:17:00 am »
Originally posted by brennser:

Originally posted by Bags:
Betcha $10 he doesn't.....in fact I betcha $10 this is made up [/b]
Alright, I agree with you.   ;)   I think it's made up.  And yet, not completely out of whack with horror stories I've heard from managers trying to get someone out of a govt office.

Sir HC

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 05:45:00 pm »
I read it and thought it was pretty tame.

I worked at a place that had:

1.  a third shift employee who would just sleep in the nurse room (there wasn't a nurse anymore just the little cot and some medicines), not work and since his boss's wife wouldn't let the boss out at such hours he was never caught.

2.  A guy sold phone cards from his office.  That was his job, he didn't do anything else.

3.  People would compete to get on the "RIF" list.  It took a great combination of not working but not pissing off those in charge for they would keep you on out of spite.

And many more.  This guy is ameteur at best (jerking in the bathroom is nothing compared to the "We shagged on your desk" line that someone had).