Author Topic: 'I Got My Tickets!' Thread  (Read 7769 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: 'I Got My Tickets!' Thread
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2009, 05:45:37 pm »
Right, sweetie, I do realize what you mean. I guess I read it differently, sorry. (I say that unsnarkily;))
I made a complaint b/c in this case he is not GA - he has seats - "premium" according to TM. Tacking that on the list of "perks" is just....

right, but if you read carefully: "Premium seat (or General Admission ticket with early entry to venue)".  note the "or".  DAR is not GA, therefore there won't be any early entry :)

(Did anyone see the Dave Chappelle skit - if the internet were a place you could go visit it would be ugly, disgusting, filthy, slutty, etc.? :D)

yeah, that was genius.
<sig>

walkonby

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2009, 05:54:44 pm »
I'm sorry but that did not bring the lolz.

For $125, will Leonard Cohen come out of the gift bag and a do a song and dance?

no, but he will come out and ask . . . "why in the fuck does everybody think i'm cool all of a sudden?  am i about to die or something."

wasn't trying to be.  i was just under the impression that in the eighties/nineties/2000ies(up until now) nobody but select few really cared about him or his music.  maybe i am wrong.

eltee

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2009, 06:13:25 pm »
Right, sweetie, I do realize what you mean. I guess I read it differently, sorry.

right, but if you read carefully

(Did anyone see the Dave Chappelle skit - if the internet were a place you could go visit it would be ugly, disgusting, filthy, slutty, etc.? :D)
yeah, that was genius.
I said I didn't.  :-* Now I'm being sorta snarky. ;) And, it was genius, I've applied that skit many times!

eros

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2009, 07:29:36 pm »
drop the pretense and call it what it is: a really expensive ticket.

I know.  What I found extra irritating about this is that usually the premium you pay for a better seat is very clearly defined.  At the Verizon Center, floor costs $X, lower bowl costs $Y, and upper deck costs $Z.  You know this ahead of time and can choose accordingly.  What Keane has done is given the illusion that you can get a decent seat for the lower price when that actually isn't true.  Who knows where the "Hot" seats end and the "Regular" seats start?
ʎɐʍou

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2009, 02:33:49 pm »
Anyone got info on the Spoon show?
‼‼?‼‼

Relaxer

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2009, 05:15:05 pm »
Anyone got info on the Spoon show?

Yes, I do. It will suck and be boring.