Author Topic: Rock n Roll Hotel question  (Read 5234 times)

azaghal1981

Re: Rock n Roll Hotel question
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 11:57:08 am »
I thought the RNRH gig at which they opened for Sons and Daughters and Holy Fuck was loud but not overwhelming. It wasn't Dino Jr. or MBV loud or anything.
احمد

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 12:00:56 pm »
I thought the RNRH gig at which they opened for Sons and Daughters and Holy Fuck was loud but not overwhelming. It wasn't Dino Jr. or MBV loud or anything.

Well, no, but that's a rather high bar.   It was still pretty darn loud.   Looking forward to it though.  Should be a good one.

azaghal1981

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2009, 11:09:31 pm »
How was the show?

Did it sell out?

احمد

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2009, 11:17:24 pm »
The show was terrific.  Didn't come close to selling out though.  The crowd barely filled the area in front of the bar.  It was pretty much deserted from the merch table back.

betao

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2009, 11:20:30 pm »
I doubt it sold out, my friends and I got there around 9 and were able to buy tix at the door, and there was plenty of open space throughout the night.

Show itself was incredible -  beautiful noise. Thank god for earplugs. Met alot of cool people at the show and talked to Oliver before/after the show. Really cool guy, didn't know he was a Fredricksburg native!

The openers, Caverns and True Womanhood, were both very good as well.

I also really liked the venue. Very cool atmosphere going on. My first time there and it definitely won't be my last.

thanks for the help earlier about the venue. overall, a very very fun night for me and my friends, well worth the 2 hour drive to and back.