Author Topic: Los Amigos Invisibles tonight great show!  (Read 1515 times)

hutch

Los Amigos Invisibles tonight great show!
« on: June 21, 2009, 02:48:19 am »
I find that most people are snoozin' on these guys.. they put on a great show- again- tonight at the 930...nice long set list..good sound ..funky latin dance music.. they were playing a lot of their new songs from the new album "Comercial" and they sounded great.... From what I read they'd just got back in the US (they live in Brooklyn) from a very succesfull two week tour in Venezuela....anyways good crowd and everyone seemed to be into it....managed to snag a set list and take a few pics..

I have to say I love these guys..in an age where bands and their audiences try to have the most miserable time possible its nice to have a band singing about having a good time and with a crowd not made up of a bunch of 30 year old hands in their pocket losers..lots of great looking chicks out tonight..at one point i found myself surrounded by 7 attractive women dancing and that doesn't happen every day.

hopefully Los Amigos will play the 930 club again and not revert back to the black cat.

Vas Deferens

Re: Los Amigos Invisibles tonight great show!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 12:21:03 pm »
Always an amazing time! We went at the last minute and I'm very glad we made it to this show. They sound way better at the 930 than the Black Cat for sure, agreed. They played close to 2 hours (!). This will rank high in my best of list this year :) 

Can't believe they've been together for 18 years.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 12:25:56 pm by Hello Sunshine Marshmallow! »
(_|_)

azaghal1981

Re: Los Amigos Invisibles tonight great show!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 12:23:12 pm »
Everything sounds better at the 930 than the Black Cat.
احمد