Author Topic: Trail of Dead  (Read 2912 times)

Myfo

Trail of Dead
« on: September 17, 2009, 12:12:22 am »
Who was there tonight? More importantly, who actually had a pulse and was dancing/moving around?

What the hell are up with crowds these days?? Damn kids just standing around while the band plays their freaking hearts out. Anyway, great show. Can't wait for them to roll through the area again, wherever the venue.

reggie

Re: Trail of Dead
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 08:49:05 am »
how was the turn out?

i was at the venue to buy tickets to another show, I think I could hear the Secret Machines covering a Neil Young song from outside.

wml7

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 08:49:30 am »
I saw them at APW and they were awesome!  Wish I could have gone and seen them in a club setting.   ;D

Got Haggis?

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 10:21:26 am »
trail of dead were incredible when i saw them at the ottobar a few months ago.  I wish Secret Machines had opened that show.

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 10:47:30 am »
Great to hear it was a good show.  I saw trail of dead when they were out supporting source tags & codes.  Loved them back then but every subsequent CD has been a bit of a disappointment.  Would like to see them again some time - more importantly I'd like to hear a CD from them that I actually liked.

eltee

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 05:43:41 pm »
Glad to hear it was a good time. I wish I could have gone. Hopefully, Seth will bring them and SM back to the club.

nkotb

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2009, 07:24:12 am »
I'd agree, but I'm worried Redsock will get pissed.

Hey, remember that Black Cat show where some dude in the audience was handed the mike for the "FUCK YOU"s in A Perfect Teenhood?  Yeah, that was me.

Great to hear it was a good show.  I saw trail of dead when they were out supporting source tags & codes.  Loved them back then but every subsequent CD has been a bit of a disappointment.  Would like to see them again some time - more importantly I'd like to hear a CD from them that I actually liked.

redsock

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2009, 08:56:08 am »

Good man.

I missed this, did anyone actually go to this show?

James Ford

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2009, 09:06:18 am »

Good man.

I missed this, did anyone actually go to this show?

Myfo was the only person in attendance. Has the whole club and band to himself.

Consequently, they obliged and played his Freebird request.

Myfo

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2009, 03:50:48 pm »

Myfo was the only person in attendance. Has the whole club and band to himself.

Consequently, they obliged and played his Freebird request.

Woo! Free Bird!! I was also the 2nd drummer that night due to low turnout.

I did get to talk with Conrad before the show. He was showing his artwork in the back lounge. Absolutely amazing stuff. Got a signed print from him.

nkotb - hell yeah, I remember that Black Cat show. I was able to jump on stage that night with the ToD.