Author Topic: Phish charlottesville  (Read 1352 times)

wml7

Phish charlottesville
« on: December 06, 2009, 05:57:49 pm »
Anyone here attend this show well besides walkonby?  I heard it was an insane show.  I was able to pull up a ticket at 4pm day of show in section 115 row H.  Thought about it and released it see to see what else I could pull up.  Didn't get anything again.  Great, just great.  Not a big Phish fan but would be nice just seeing them once sometime.  There was a naked man that ran up on stage at the show and took security forever to tackle him haha, it's on youtube.  Hope it wasn't walkonby  ;D 

walkonby

Re: Phish charlottesville
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 06:21:35 pm »
he was the slippery fellow up there on that stage, running 'round to dodge security pretty well from one side to the other to the other to the, he's being tackled onto the floor.  end of the night song of "run like an naked man" was appropriate.  i would say a fine show and felt special from start to finish.  older, mid to late thirties crowd with a mix of local collegey cuteness.  i found it relaxing phish and each song better than the last.  i heard people saying they wanted a dead cover of "cold rain and snow" because of the weather . . . so in essence wml7, yes you did, miss a mighty fine show.  (the nerve to think the naked guy could of been me!  ;D )