Author Topic: Constitution Hall  (Read 6387 times)

Relaxer

Re: Constitution Hall
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2010, 10:36:04 am »
oword

hutch

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2010, 01:22:26 pm »
I'm providing fair warning...  If you have something to say about Constitution Hall, then post it in this thread or risk it being deleted from another thread, especially the Just Announced thread.  I'll say it again, the regulars around here have heard all the complaints before, but if you must continue to beat that dead horse, post them them in this thread, on your blog, facebook, twitter, etc.

So what if the regulars have heard them?

Its not about the regulars, its about the 930 CLUB and IMP hearing it!

They want to book shows at DAR fine but they are going to have to hear it.

I don't suppose it bothers them too much as they count their money though so why does it bother you?

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2010, 01:54:32 pm »
Its not about the regulars, its about the 930 CLUB and IMP hearing it!
Really? Because then you've just given the perfect reason to never post on the subject again because they've heard it even more then the regulars.

I don't suppose it bothers them too much as they count their money though so why does it bother you?
Well you kids' repetitive whining is tempered for them by the joy of counting their money, as you highlighted. The Kosmo's and Julian's of the world aren't making any money off it and therefore don't have any cash to count, so we have nothing to temper the dull, repetitive blather of DAR-related whining. Understand now?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2010, 01:59:54 pm »
Seeing as the regulars include Seth of IMP among others, I do believe they have made note of hutch's dislike of DAR. 
T.Rex