Author Topic: HFStival 2010  (Read 23665 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: HFStival 2010
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2010, 04:08:09 pm »
Just get the WFMU Iphone ap if you have an Iphone. Problem solved. You could take the only radio station worth a shit anymore around with you wherever you go.

If I could listen yo my iPod or Pandora at work I'd be grateful for the rest of my life. THeyve blocked everything, for a few weeks Soundcloud worked, then it got blocked. Any blog with an mp3 player, blocked. It's so sad. I know who Michael Buble is now. GOD DAMN IT
‼‼?‼‼

walkonby

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2010, 05:34:07 pm »
Just get the WFMU Iphone ap if you have an Iphone. Problem solved. You could take the only radio station worth a shit anymore around with you wherever you go.

If I could listen yo my iPod or Pandora at work I'd be grateful for the rest of my life. THeyve blocked everything, for a few weeks Soundcloud worked, then it got blocked. Any blog with an mp3 player, blocked. It's so sad. I know who Michael Buble is now. GOD DAMN IT

i miss the good ole days when people had work to worry about at work.

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2010, 06:07:52 pm »
the best thing about the HFStival was the rain mist tent.  If you timed it right you'd dive into the middle of a horde of giggling, bikini-topped women alll soaking wet and rubbing all over you.  Good times.  Some good bands too, especially the year when Iggy played, and Velocity Girl, and Blondie, and Kula Shaker, and Jamiroquai, and the Stereo MCs...   but even back then, HFS already had been sucking for years.
_\|/_

walkonby

« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2010, 06:16:53 pm »
the best thing about the HFStival was the rain mist tent.  If you timed it right you'd dive into the middle of a horde of giggling, bikini-topped women alll soaking wet and rubbing all over you.  Good times.  Some good bands too, especially the year when Iggy played, and Velocity Girl, and Blondie, and Kula Shaker, and Jamiroquai, and the Stereo MCs...   but even back then, HFS already had been sucking for years.

what about the guys?  shirtless guys all soaking wet rubbing up against you . . . grrr baby, grrr.   ;D

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2010, 06:52:51 pm »
whatever floats your boat!   :)
_\|/_

stpmattb

« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2010, 03:12:54 pm »
According to Brett Scallions and his new FUEL lineup, it is at Merriweather Post.

http://www.fuelrocks.com/

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2010, 03:23:31 pm »
News was alraedy broken on "just announced" several days ago:

HFS Festival
Merriweather
Sept. 18
Third Eye Blind, Fuel, Presidents Of The USA, Marcy's Playground, Billy Idol, Better Than Ezra, and the Fixx
<sig>

Unsanity

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2010, 10:55:58 pm »
What? no Jimmie's fuckin' Chicken Shack!?!