Author Topic: Neil Young at DAR  (Read 1360 times)

Mr.Whippy

Neil Young at DAR
« on: April 09, 2010, 10:59:25 am »
Did anyone else try to get tix this morning?  Ticketmaster reached a new level of annoying. 

Tix were supposed to go onsale at 10 AM, but apparently the onsale date got moved back a week.  Instead of making that fact known, though, a page came up just saying tickets are not onsale and the information on the onsale date and time just went away. 

Up until 10 AM on the nose, the onsale date and time of today at 10 was listed.  I had to call TM to find out what the deal was.  It's hard for me to imagine that they didn't know before 10 AM that the onsale was pushed back and could have made people aware of that.

Anyway, last time Neil was at DAR was great, and I'm really looking forward to this. 

Keep on Rockin' in the Free World where you too can pay $200+ to see Neil Young! 

ggw

Re: Neil Young at DAR
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 11:13:04 am »
They will only be sold in-person at the DAR box office.

Relaxer

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 11:51:46 am »
In-person to Neil Young and then you have to go ask Neil Young if he can spare a ticket and he'll mutter something about fixing motorcycle engines and wander off and you'll think, that Neil Young is just so enigmatic.
oword

James Ford

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 11:56:13 am »
Neil Old.

walkonby

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 05:32:12 pm »
my favourite neil moment was when that guy screamed out that all his songs sounded the same, at some live show, on some cd, sometime ago.  that . . . and when he released greendale.