Author Topic: Flyleaf w/ 10 Years  (Read 2114 times)

Ruggers

Flyleaf w/ 10 Years
« on: May 07, 2010, 08:21:13 pm »
Hey I was just wondering what time the concert would be over. I'm guessing about 11:00-11:30 as Flyleaf's website says they go on at 9:30. I still have to drive back to MD and go to school the next day, so I'm hoping my friend can drive me back between 12:30-1:00 (50 minute drive). I also have two other questions it is all ages right, as I am 16? And finally what is the noise level of the club compared to others. For example, I have been to Bourbon Street Ballroom and Merriweather about 30 rows from stage at Merriweather and like 20 feet from stage at Bourbon Street (Very Small venue) So how loud is it compared to those venues if you know? I love it loud, but not to the point to where my ears ache badly. And is it in a decent area? Bourbon Steet was quite sketchy. Sorry for all the questions an, answer would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 08:25:29 pm by Ruggers »

eddie

• Global Moderator
Re: Flyleaf w/ 10 Years
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 12:25:17 pm »
the concert should be over by 11:30.  We will have the schedule on our website on the day of the show so you can get a better idea then. 

We are all ages.

You will be listening to amplified music.  We sell earplugs at the merch counter or the box office in case you feel it is too loud.