Author Topic: Parking @ RnR Hotel  (Read 2955 times)

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
Re: Parking @ RnR Hotel
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2011, 06:37:33 pm »
the great thing about H Street is that it still seems dangerous, so your less courageous friends will be in awe of you and think of you as edgy for going there, but it isn't actually dangerous unless you're sporting your Rolex in plain view.
_\|/_

runwhiteyrun06

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 06:51:20 pm »
These days the biggest danger around H Street is you might get bumped into by a pseudohipster while he's checking his Iphone.

After a show at RnR hotel a month ago my friend and i were waiting at a traffic light and we saw a hipster run across the street and fall into a puddle. He then looked around to see if anyone saw it. It was the best thing ever.

Bagley

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2011, 07:02:09 pm »
Thanks everyone for your input.  Parked on 13th and had no problem whatsoever. The neighborhood was more gentrified than I thought, actually......fyi- Felice Bros., the headliners,  started @ 10 last night.  Great show!   Better acoustics than the Black Cat

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2011, 01:33:58 am »
Thanks everyone for your input.  Parked on 13th and had no problem whatsoever. The neighborhood was more gentrified than I thought, actually......fyi- Felice Bros., the headliners,  started @ 10 last night.  Great show!   Better acoustics than the Black Cat

I'm trying to keep it real down here.  I blame my neighbors.
(o|o)