Author Topic: Weiners weiner  (Read 10914 times)

hutch

Re: Weiners weiner
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2011, 09:44:49 am »
stepping down

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2011, 11:00:27 am »
stepping down

Now there's a surprise.

I thought he did nothing wrong by Democrat standards? Why would he step down? Only the self righteous 'family values' spewing republicans are supposed to step down over these kinds of things.

BTW - Ginger Lee can see my knob anytime she likes...

hutch

« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2011, 11:21:42 am »
stepping down

Now there's a surprise.

I thought he did nothing wrong by Democrat standards? Why would he step down? Only the self righteous 'family values' spewing republicans are supposed to step down over these kinds of things.

BTW - Ginger Lee can see my knob anytime she likes...

hogwash.

i'm a democrat and i said on this very thread weeks ago that he should resign.. so did pretty much everyone...

by the way clear this up for me as i'm not from england.. "knob" sounds awfully small...

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2011, 12:32:51 pm »
If you're not from the north american continent you have a huge knob...it's all relative.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2011, 12:45:59 pm »
You know, when it comes to the guys on this forum and their idea of other men's lower decks, I think I'd trust what Walkie and a few others here have to say on the subject than most of those now speaking up; otherwise, it's all ego and grudges.

Lazer Guided Melodies

« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2011, 01:27:00 pm »
He resigns and gets a beer named after him, Weiner's Wood Oak-Aged IPA:  http://blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/2011/06/get_it_up_for_wynkoop_brewings.php#more

walkonby

« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2011, 03:45:16 pm »
benji bronk from the howard stern show is the greatest.

the greatest.  thank god he turned this into the trash circus that this is.  fuck the news media.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2011, 03:58:34 pm »
He resigns and gets a beer named after him, Weiner's Wood Oak-Aged IPA:  http://blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/2011/06/get_it_up_for_wynkoop_brewings.php#more

I hope this beer follows Weiners religion and is served with no head.....(I bet he won't be getting head of any kind for a while!!)

walkonby

« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2011, 04:09:14 pm »
i'm sure he never got head.  why do you think he looked elsewhere.

when will people learn . . . that blowjobs go a very long way in relationships.

Jaguar

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2011, 04:51:32 pm »
Oh, that doesn't stop some guys from straying. Especially those drunk with the hubris of power or some sort of stardom. The more they get, the more they want... until the fall that some inevitably take.

hemisphire

« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2011, 05:46:16 pm »
And it's funny again:

As if this story needed any more double entendre: The Hill reports that Capitol Police sealed off the area around Rep. Anthony Weiner's (D-N.Y.) Rayburn office this afternoon to investigate, yes, a suspicious package.
http://dcist.com/2011/06/really_now_this_is_too_much.php

Jaguar

« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2011, 06:41:53 pm »
I'm just waiting for Dick Army to somehow get involved with this. Who needs SNL, The Onion and the like when we've got real life comedy right here on Capitol Hill and within it's tentacles!