Author Topic: Nuggets  (Read 9353 times)

hutch

Re: Nuggets
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2011, 01:01:34 pm »
you know.. and there i was trying to answer a question..still unclear what it was- the lp set value or chicken nuggets- and i thought as i typed answer "maybe i need to add something about chick fil a's politics" but then i thought "nah.. .why have to be so PC about every last darn thing..its just a question about nuggets.."

and in walks walkie to turn it into a "FUCK YOU YOU HATER"

what a crock of shit man.. and what a bummer trip.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2011, 01:05:36 pm »
hopefully now, people who didn't know that chick-fil-a supports anything to do with hating gay people, will not support them anymore with their money.  the end.

and i'm sorry that people nowadays have to "walk on eggshells" when it comes to hating others.  doesn't that suck?  i mean, having to not hate others.  perish the thought.

Yada

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2011, 02:29:53 pm »
hopefully now, people who didn't know that chick-fil-a supports anything to do with hating gay people, will not support them anymore with their money.  the end.

and i'm sorry that people nowadays have to "walk on eggshells" when it comes to hating others.  doesn't that suck?  i mean, having to not hate others.  perish the thought.

la freak, so chic.

James Ford

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2011, 02:30:28 pm »
At least the stock market is up.

Walkie hates Amurrrica.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2011/10/27/dnt-soldier-surprise.wesh?hpt=hp_t2

cops shot and maybe killed a war vet who was peacefully protesting in oakland.  and you support this country?

hutch

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2011, 02:31:16 pm »

you know dude.. you're the hater.. you're the one that tells people "fuck you" at the drop of the hat.. that judges others without knowing shit.. the one that assumes people no longer will help other people (says more about you than about other people: i can guarantee you that if i heard someone pleading for their life i'd do something no matter what)..

you got a lot of hate and bitterness in you and it comes through in your posts... get a shrink or something and deal with your issues as i don't see why the fuck i should have to.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2011, 03:54:30 pm »
god . . . you're easy.  i need some more bait, this one's a keeper.

and i love how "walkman" started this, and walkonby is ruining it.

hutch

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2011, 05:00:09 pm »
did i overdo it?

:D

back to chicken nuggets...

wendy's are probaly second best...

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2011, 05:33:18 pm »
they're all fucking disgusting: You'll Never Eat Another Chicken Nugget Again.

i'm a carnivore, but meat that has been THAT processed disgusts me.  is it still even meat at that point?
<sig>

hutch

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2011, 05:47:27 pm »
they're all fucking disgusting: You'll Never Eat Another Chicken Nugget Again.

i'm a carnivore, but meat that has been THAT processed disgusts me.  is it still even meat at that point?

well I don't want to incure the Wrath of "Khan" walkie but some nuggets are less processed than others.. I won't name names!  ;)

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2011, 06:19:11 pm »
everyone knows that mcdonald nuggets are the fucking best.  there.  deal with it.  they aren't chicken; that's the key.  when they start adding chicken, the tastes becomes horrible.  and you save chickens too.  plus the hot mustard sauce is the fucking best.  the best you here.  and when you mix it with ranch . . . watch the holy hell out.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2011, 06:31:24 pm »
And it's cool to eat them cuz McDonalds loves gays.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2011, 06:35:16 pm »
And it's cool to eat them cuz McDonalds loves gays.

they don't call them  "over 1 billion served" for nothing.  plus i like to stick my weiner into a mcflurry anyday.  did i just say that outloud.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2011, 09:04:13 pm »
hutch is a good person.

he deserves a cat dance.

here you go.