Author Topic: Hey Walkies  (Read 2777 times)

azaghal1981

Hey Walkies
« on: September 04, 2010, 12:34:57 am »
Check this out.
احمد

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: Hey Walkies
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 09:02:58 am »
i wont harsh on walkie's mellow by stating the obvious about vampire weekend  ;)
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 09:12:39 am »
walkonby: backed by the washington post since 2010.
<sig>

walkonby

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 09:49:54 am »
i like how they showed a picture of trey at the club show i had to miss because of the . . . oh i don't know, hundred feet of snow we had and the fucker refused to cancel/postpone the show.  other than that, i like vampire weekend for some reason.  now if you could just get the jam world to accept the indie scene.  everytime i've ever mentioned sxsw or lolla or other "indie" dominated festivals with my fellow jammy jamsters, all i get is sneers and fingers to take that musical talk someplace else.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 09:52:15 am by walkonby »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 04:02:39 pm »
if walkies was a journalist, he might come across like this:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=%2Fg%2Fa%2F2011%2F11%2F09%2Fnotes110911.DTL

would require a refinement of writing style... and more bile ;D
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 07:02:20 pm »
i'm not a fan of journalism . . . i always heard that writers of fiction usually do not understand them.  it was an interesting article that seemed as if itself was a created narration by corporations.  i did not understand your last statement after the link.  i'm tired and my mind hurts.  it was nice to see brian is back, though.  and i am trying this new thing now, to go along with my not googling stuff . . . which is not caring about who hates who and the whys of it.  you know, i used to hate black people for the sole simple reason that i was convinced they all hated gay people, so why not say "fuck them, i'm going to hate them back" and put them on the spot for their shit whenever i can.  then i realized that only some black people hate gay people, just like everybody else.  equal opportunity hate.  i've met some really cool black gay people who understand the gay/black hate thing a lot more than me so they shared some of their knowledge upon me and i learned it, and learned it well. 

so everyone here can all stand up, tip your glass of imported beer to the sky, scream in rejoice and say thank jesus . . . walkonby has finally shut the fuck up about all things regarding gay hate.  through meditation, one learns that other people and the way they think, only cause roadblocks in your life, and make you angry and douche like (oh wait, didn't we retire that word) on chat rooms to total strangers.  the end.

azaghal1981

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 07:56:46 pm »
I like that word. I missed the memo on its retirement and will continue to use it as I find fit.
احمد