Author Topic: Will there be champagne NEXT year?  (Read 6190 times)

hutch

Re: Will there be champagne NEXT year?
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2012, 03:18:45 pm »
must have been a "great show" if you are bitching about no champagne.

says the nonstop bitch! you ever got anything good to say about anything man?

make that your new years resolution.

wml7

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2012, 04:52:53 pm »
he likes cats  ;D

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 05:23:22 pm »
complainers gonna complain, i guess.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2012, 05:35:48 pm »
Was the club opened longer than usual?

Legally, I know that DC has a decent closing time unlike Maryland and many other locales. Although in Maryland, usually on NYE, instead of forcing the bars and clubs to close at 1:00 or 2:00AM, they allow them to stay open until 6:00AM. That's going to cost the establishment some extra money for staff, utilities, supplies, etc.. Don't know if this may have come into play for the 9:30 that night.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2012, 06:32:30 pm »
i just don't like dbt, and was expecting their version of new years to be a horrible waste of money and time.  and seeing how nobody is rushing out with chorus throat blaring how awesome the show was, and "who gives a fuck about champagne when you got to see such a killer show?  i mean are you kidding me, that show was off the his-ook and you are bitching about not getting champange?"

and yes, i wish i could stop complaining . . . but it is hard.  its like breathing to me almost, maybe i'll practice not breathing to help me along.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2012, 06:39:19 pm »
New Year's hangovers can be nasty! Maybe our favorite board cat (you, Walkie) needs a little hair of the dog.

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2012, 05:14:52 pm »
i just don't like dbt, and was expecting their version of new years to be a horrible waste of money and time.  and seeing how nobody is rushing out with chorus throat blaring how awesome the show was, and "who gives a fuck about champagne when you got to see such a killer show?  i mean are you kidding me, that show was off the his-ook and you are bitching about not getting champange?"

and yes, i wish i could stop complaining . . . but it is hard.  its like breathing to me almost, maybe i'll practice not breathing to help me along.

I was at the Friday night show, and that was an awesome show! :D
3MTA3