Author Topic: BigYawn Roll call...  (Read 9833 times)

Re: BigYawn Roll call...
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2004, 06:00:00 pm »
Are you working as an SAT prep tutor on Saturdays?

Originally posted by Jaguär:
  Redsock, so sorry that I couldn't make it. I really wanted to but after working all week and having to drive to Bethesda to work on Saturday for my part-time job, it was just out of the question.

Damn, I wish DC weren't so far away for me!

Jaguär

« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2004, 06:28:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
Nope. Working for an accountant friend of mine. It's only a seasonal spot. He needs the help and I need the money.

« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2004, 06:31:00 pm »
Just a wild guess. I used to work in Bethesda on SAturdays at an SAT prep company back in my teaching days...

Originally posted by Jaguär:

Nope. Working for an accountant friend of mine. It's only a seasonal spot. He needs the help and I need the money. [/b]

Jaguär

« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2004, 06:38:00 pm »
  Just a wild guess. I used to work in Bethesda on SAturdays at an SAT prep company back in my teaching days...
A good guess too but my days in Education are over. Too disgusted now to ever go back in any capacity.

Venerable Bede

« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2004, 06:47:00 pm »
redsock, sorry i couldn't make it out on friday, despite being at the restaurant before our reservation, we weren't seated until 9:15 and didn't leave the restaurant until after 11. . .will make the next one. . .
OU812

Bags

« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2004, 10:57:00 am »
Little excuse, Bede.  I didn't show up until after midnight, and had a good run at Staccato.     ;)

PS, where was your dinner and how was it?  I had a phenomenal lunch at Ortanique, and a really good dinner at Poste (which had half its menu available for Restaurant Week -- very cool of them).

Venerable Bede

« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2004, 02:31:00 pm »
went to menodcino grille. . .it was really good, but we started drinking at 7 and kept drinking all night.  so, i was in a mood to go home at that point.   :)
OU812