Author Topic: Is there a worse "band" than Sleigh Bells?  (Read 15777 times)

Thousand Made-Up Loves

Re: Is there a worse "band" than Sleigh Bells?
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2012, 05:18:21 pm »
I'm just bummed that Hot Chip only had an hour to perform given how much material is in their catalogue. It's a shame they couldn't play the club for two nights like their last tour in 2010 - one of my favorite shows at 9:30 that year, and whoever did the lighting then deserves some major props.

Excellent points. The more I think about Sunday night, the more I think I got taken to the cleaners.

azaghal1981

« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2012, 06:44:45 pm »
I would say 2.8 is about par for Muse and Coldplay. There is plenty to criticize about Pitchfork. Bad ratings they give to Muse and Coldplay are not one of them.
احمد

atomicfront

« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2012, 12:32:22 am »
I would say 2.8 is about par for Muse and Coldplay. There is plenty to criticize about Pitchfork. Bad ratings they give to Muse and Coldplay are not one of them.

Sure they are.  Coldplay and Muse have a lot of great pop songs.  A 2.8 rating is a ridiculous rating.  An album full of hit singles surely should have at least  a 7.The only albums I could think that is awful enough to receive that rating is maybe emerson lake and palmer's  "Love Beach" or Radioheads "In rainbows". 

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2012, 09:22:44 am »
mars volta. i think everyone can agree on that.
Absolutely not. Omar Rodriguez-Lopez single handedly trumps this statement. That man is a fucking genuis.
‼‼?‼‼

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2012, 09:25:25 am »

Lol, what?
‼‼?‼‼

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2012, 10:07:11 am »
this thread is still going?  wow, some people like this music and some people like that music; i never would have thought such a theory. 

lets have infinite number of new threads about how "this band" is better/or not than "that band."

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2012, 10:27:05 am »
this thread is still going?  wow, some people like this music and some people like that music; i never would have thought such a theory. 

lets have infinite number of new threads about how "this band" is better/or not than "that band."

Walky - Done!
http://www.930.com/forum/index.php?topic=22909.msg344264#msg344264

azaghal1981

« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2012, 11:09:19 am »
It has basically become the button pushing thread which is fun now and again.
احمد