Author Topic: Higgs boson found  (Read 2007 times)

hutch

Higgs boson found
« on: March 14, 2013, 03:02:02 pm »

i am gay and i like cats

Re: Higgs boson found
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 03:55:20 pm »
i think they actually found it months ago, but now are just willing to actually admit it.  no one discovers something, then just tells the world about it.  they have to figure out how they can use it to their advantage first.

azaghal1981

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 04:10:16 pm »
Insert Daniel Higgs/Lungfish joke here.
احمد

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 10:30:56 am »
i think they actually found it months ago, but now are just willing to actually admit it.  no one discovers something, then just tells the world about it.  they have to figure out how they can use it to their advantage first.

or, you know, they need to be sure of what they're seeing before declaring that their discovery is a certainty. 

the "proof" that the higgs exists is a blip on a chart.  they wanted to be sure that only a higgs could be responsible for that little anomaly.  no one wants to look like an idiot by running off their mouth and saying something crazy without understanding what they are declaring (they leave that to under-informed online conspiracy theorists).
<sig>

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 11:19:26 am »

And whats wrong with that?
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 11:37:35 am »

or, you know, they need to be sure of what they're seeing before declaring that their discovery is a certainty. 

the "proof" that the higgs exists is a blip on a chart.  they wanted to be sure that only a higgs could be responsible for that little anomaly.  no one wants to look like an idiot by running off their mouth and saying something crazy without understanding what they are declaring (they leave that to under-informed online conspiracy theorists).

go get more fun out of life, or in other words . . . fuck off.

vansmack

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 03:59:37 pm »
i think they actually found it months ago, but now are just willing to actually admit it.  no one discovers something, then just tells the world about it. 

Actually, no.  They announced it on July 4th, 2012 when they actually did find it.

These most recent stories are simply confirming their discovery.
27>34

hutch

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2013, 04:20:09 pm »
all I'm saying is Cave is topical now..even sings about Miley