Author Topic: Question: who cares about GnR's "Chinese Democracy  (Read 1456 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Question: who cares about GnR's "Chinese Democracy
« on: June 25, 2008, 12:41:00 am »
Answer: apparently, the FBI... but even then just barely.

i see that forum mods didn't want a similar visit and deleted the previous Chinese Democracy thread.
<sig>

Firebutt McGee

Re: Question: who cares about GnR's "Chinese Democracy
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 12:52:00 am »
Ohhhhh snap! Axl ain't playin!
Woof.

azaghal1981

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 01:37:00 am »
Wow...I refused to download something for once because I didn't give a shit about this album and it actually may have paid off.

Edit: Oh I just read part of the article; guess they didn't go after downloaders.
احمد

Firebutt McGee

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 02:00:00 am »
This thread is totally reminding me that it might be karma that's stopping me from illegally downloading this record I've been searching for FOREVER, that I can only seem to find on Russian servers, so I'm fucked because I can't understand Russian, and might actually have to pay a lot of money for this album.  :(
Woof.

walkonby

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 09:35:00 am »
i love people who are busted for this stuff.  I LOVE IT BABY JESUS!!!  if you steal a cd from a store you pay the price.  same theory here.  i hope everyone who has ever downloaded music the wrong way is arrested, stripped naked, and flogged by the artist they stole from.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 08:07:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkonby:
   i hope everyone who has ever downloaded music the wrong way is arrested, stripped naked, and flogged by the artist they stole from.
Considering the artist/groupie phenomenon, I would venture to say that some people would love that.