Author Topic: Official Hellacopters thread  (Read 3206 times)

hutch

Official Hellacopters thread
« on: October 25, 2013, 03:27:34 pm »
so .. pretty much the greatest band of the past 20 years, no?

;D

ok I don't know about that but I been listening to them nonstop the past few months and I can't get enough.. this is my kind of music...

i rue the day i went to see dungen at the black cat i n 2006 and used up my swedish retro band quota.. i should have spent it on hellacopters a few months earlier..it could have been oh so different

but seriously has anyone heard high visibility? is that not the best rock and roll record? i was amazed at how good it was..

of course i missed imperial state electric at DC9 by one day.. it could have all been oh so different if only i'd discovered the flaming sideburns (which led me to hellacopters) one day earlier...i wonder when nicke will come back to the US.. i'm guessing it will be the hellacopters reunion in about 3-4 years...

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
Re: Official Hellacopters thread
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 04:31:51 pm »
I really like the older trashier stuff.

hutch

Re: Official Hellacopters thread
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 04:35:52 pm »
I really like the older trashier stuff.

you know its funny cause i hear that a lot but what is the older trashier stuff.. its only two albums and infinite 45s eps right?  basically supershitty and paying the dues or whatever

anyways imperial state electric is starting a tour on a double bill with dengen so maybe if the hellacopters ever reunite it will be the trashier side of the band...although i kind of hope nicke has the integrity not to go that route..

so far my favorites are grande rock/high invisibility/by the grace of god...can't stop listening to them..its like long lost thin lizzy but better.