Author Topic: The Rant Thread  (Read 4171 times)

James Ford

Re: The Rant Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2014, 10:25:18 am »
I've been singing Let it Go daily for I don't know how many months.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2014, 11:09:14 am »
could be worse . . . i cant get "i am queen of vagina" out of my head.

hutch

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2014, 02:38:54 pm »
not enough talk about music and the 930 club on this board

i just have no interest in talking about sexual molestation, divorce or college funds

i don't know if people are willfully trying to destroy the board or what...maybe julian has some ax to grind cause he was banned all those years....  don't remember him in his previous tenure posting repeated threads about stupid shit like lets close down the threads about music.. seemed like there was julians america and that was it...

atomic

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2014, 05:01:14 pm »
not enough talk about music and the 930 club on this board

i just have no interest in talking about sexual molestation, divorce or college funds

i don't know if people are willfully trying to destroy the board or what...maybe julian has some ax to grind cause he was banned all those years....  don't remember him in his previous tenure posting repeated threads about stupid shit like lets close down the threads about music.. seemed like there was julians america and that was it...

Actually we are trying to save the board.  Really wasn't much talking about music before.  Basically people telling you had bad taste if you liked something different than the has-beens they liked.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2014, 09:33:57 pm »
i have mild dyslexia when i write, and it, bothers me.  my worst, is the word the.  i am always typing teh, and it gets, on my nerves.