Author Topic: The Pokemon Go thread  (Read 18281 times)

walk,on,by

Re: The Pokemon Go thread
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2016, 12:55:07 am »
Magical unicorns told me that the Pokemon game is already starting to wane in interest with people. I spoke to someone the other day who was a die-hard fan as of a couple of weeks ago and has already become bored of the process. What is this shame, as we are coddled game existences which have become us.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2016, 11:00:31 am »
Oh a trendy app becomes less trendy... weird.

Also, I believe the new Pokémon game just went up for pre-sale. So we'll see how the app goes after that comes out.
‼‼?‼‼

killsaly

« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2016, 11:13:42 am »
Who the hell wants to walk around to play video games? 

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2016, 07:10:27 pm »
I was shocked to see that 930 club Pokemon gym laid unclaimed today, so I'm squatting it at moment... Stupid game actually has me wandering around my hood these days more... It's amazing the power of collecting Pikachu candy has..
T.Rex

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2016, 09:55:14 am »
I haven't played in weeks [I've gotten sucked into another game] but I got a push notification from the game. Weird. I never got one before from the game.
‼‼?‼‼

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2016, 09:38:45 pm »
well now until Halloween is the time to jump back in... double candy when capturing pokemon + shorter distances to earn candy  and  it's spawning all kinds of rarer pokemon, so i've been capturing lots of different ones, got three new ones today alone..
T.Rex

walkie,talkie

« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2016, 09:45:11 pm »
I want to say really?  as in, really, queen, this is still a game?  but I don't judge.  I just don't hear any,body talking about this, playing it, or a peep about it in the media anymore.  my nephew in laws; did I just say that; won't even touch it anymore, and you know how entitled spoiled kids who have everything are.

but what do I know . . . I think hand it over and without a sound, are incredible dinosaur jr albums.

hutch

« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2016, 08:58:34 am »
tell me this is over.